Hi

  • puzzled@ntlworld.co.uk
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 8 9:24 AM
      Hello, I'm Paul, 48 and from England. I'm looking for email pals from anywhere. I'm single and interested in travel, writing, music, reading and puzzles. I hope to make some new frieds here. Please write.

      Paul
    • Jo-anne Holliday
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 25 8:12 AM
        Hello Everyone

        Just a note to say and to tell you to watch your mailboxes letters were mailed yesterday.

        I am of to do some other things now

        JoAnne

      • chevywoman10
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 5, 2011
          Hi my name is Cathy and I joined a week ago and would like to have some letters to write so if u write me I will write u back I live in KY by Ft.Knox am widowed and have 2 granddaughers and 2 grown kids and I love animals my last name is Kennedy Thank you Cathy