Re: [Multi~nation Penpals] Hello Everyone

  • H GIrl
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 27, 2009
      channing i didnt know u were autistic

      ________________________________
      From: Channing Ashbaugh <channing28270@...>
      To: multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 4:45:33 PM
      Subject: [Multi~nation Penpals] Hello Everyone

      I am a female with Autism- The Aspergers Kind I am looking for Postal Mail Pen Pals in the USA- ONLY that promises that they will not stop writieng me that accepts short letters with questions only like for example:
      1. Do you have any pets?
      2.. Do you like music?
      3. What type of music do you like?
      Some of my hobbies include penpalling, makeing new friends, listening to music. My interests include pets, sports, camping and movies.

      I am needing anyone who would like to be my postal mail pen pal to know I live in a group home and DO NOT get the money for stamps at all If you would like to be my pen pal Can you Please send a stamp with your postal mail letters so that I can send you a letter or reply in the mail If you would like to be my postal mail pen pal please write to me at the address below:

      CHANNING ASHBAUGH
      PO BOX 1891
      MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA 28106

      I am Also looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters with questions like for example:
      1. Do you have any pets?
      2. Do you like music?
      3. What type of music do you like
      about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:

      CHANNING28105@ LYCOS.COM
      CHANNING28270@ GMAIL.COM
      CHANCHAN79@KITTYMAI L.COM

      ATTENTION EVERYONE. I have a new mailing address my mailing address is:

      CHANNING ASHBAUGH
      PO BOX 1891
      MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA 28106

      I am wanting you to please know My address in the database is wrong. How can I get my address in the database changed

      If you know the answers please e-mail me at

      CHANNING28105@ LYCOS.COM
      CHANNING28270@ GMAIL.COM
      CHANCHAN79@KITTYMAI L..COM

      I am wondering does anyone have a Facebook page or a Myspace page

      My Facebook name is: Channing Ashbaugh
      My Myspace page is: www.myspace. com/channing2827 0

      channing

    • hawkeye43@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 1, 2009
        My answers to your questions:

        1 - No
        2 - Yes
        3 - Country, classic country, 80s pop

        Be strong and hang in there.

        Leonard

        --- In multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com, "Channing Ashbaugh" <channing28270@...> wrote:

        > Hello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or aspergers
        > syndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include pets,
        > sports, camping and movies.
        > I am looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters
        > with questions like for example:
        > 1. Do you have any pets?
        > 2. Do you like music?
        > 3. What type of music do you like
        > about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with
        > working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with
        > things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking
        > on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday,
        > Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class
        > every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group
        > home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single
        > Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to
        > be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:
        >
        > CHANNING28105@...
        > CHANNING28270@...
        > CHANCHAN79@...
        >

        > I am wondering does anyone have a Facebook page or a Myspace page
        >
        > My Facebook name is: Channing Ashbaugh
        > My Myspace page is: www.myspace.com/channing28270
        >

        > If so Please Add me.
        >
        > Channing

      • Crystal Webb
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 1, 2009
          Hi Channing,
              How are you doing today? Things are well. I just wanted to drop you a few lines just to say hi and I hope you are doing well. I've had a busy week this week with working and taking care of my boys. My momma cat is having babies right now so that is pretty cool. What type of music that you like to listen too? I like country music. Well, I hope you are doing well and I hope to hear from you again soon!

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 30 , Apr 28, 2009
            --- In multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com, "Channing Ashbaugh" <channing28270@...> wrote:

            > Hello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or aspergers
            > syndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include pets,
            > sports, camping and movies.
            > I am looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters
            > with questions like for example:
            > 1. Do you have any pets?
            > 2. Do you like music?
            > 3. What type of music do you like
            > about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with
            > working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with
            > things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking
            > on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday,
            > Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class
            > every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group
            > home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single
            > Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to
            > be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:
            >
            > CHANNING28105@...
            > CHANNING28270@...
            > CHANCHAN79@...
            >

            > I am wondering does anyone have a Facebook page or a Myspace page
            >
            > My Facebook name is: Channing Ashbaugh
            > My Myspace page is: www.myspace.com/channing28270
            >

            > If so Please Add me.
            >
            > Channing

            Howdy Channing. Just thought I'd say howdy.

            Leonard
          • Jo-anne Holliday
            Message 5 of 30 , May 17, 2009
              Hello Everyone:

              Just a couple questions:

              1:  What is the advertising policy on this group?

              2:  Does the group have owners and moderators?

              I ask because there seems to be alot of spam on some groups.

              Hope everyone has a great day.

              JoAnne

                Message 7 of 30 , Nov 17, 2009
                  I am a female I have autism the Aspergers Kind I had a Hernia Surgery recently and because of this I am unable to work for several weeks because of this I will not be getting any money to get things I need at walmart like: toiletrrys, Typeing paper, enevelopes, CD-R Discs, Hair Cuts and Stamps . Can Someone send me a Walmart gift card? Can someone send me some Stamps? Can someone send me some get well cards while I recover from my Hernia Surgery? My address is

                  channing28270@...
                  channing28105@...
                  chanchan79@...
                  channing28270@...
                  channing28105@...
                  channing28270@...
                  channing28105@...
                  channing28105@...

                  Message 8 of 30 , May 25, 2010
                    I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers kind. I am looking Postal Mail Pals that I can write to in the Regular postal mail with a Stamp on and support friends about Morbid Obesity, GERD and Autism . I will let you know My hobbies are: penpaling, makeing new friends and listeing to music. My interests are Church Bells, pets, sports, camping and movies. I would like to have postal Mail Pen Pal friends that I can write things in letters like:
                    1.Issues I am haveing
                    2. Questions Like
                    Do you have any pets?
                    Do you like music?
                    What Type of Music do you like?
                    If you would like to be my postal mail pen pal friend my address is:
                    CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                    PO BOX 1891
                    MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA 28106

                    Please Be in the United States of America Only

                    Channing
                  • Channing
                    Message 9 of 30 , Jun 23, 2011
                      I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers Kind and I am in NEED OF HELP every single night I am having trouble with Vomiting things I eat or drink with my GERD ( Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) . At Night the only food I have is a Salad , some salad dressing and water and sometimes at Night I Just Have a Slim Fast with water and I am Vomiting this up every single Night with my GERD (Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn). I Also want to let you know My esophagus Hurts from Vomiting all the time with my GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) Every single Night and I also Feel like I am having a Heart Attack at Night with the GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn). What Can I do I NEED HELP. If you know the answers please email me at
                      CHANNING28270@...
                      CHANCHAN79@...
                      CHANNING28270@...
                      CHANNING28105@...
                      CHANNING28105@...
                      CHANNING28270@...
                      CHANNING28105@...

                      Also I am in need of Prayers about these things below:
                      Prayer Needs

                      1.I am in Need of prayers because I have been having trouble with a Very Severe Case of Vomiting from my GERD (also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) Everyday during the week when I want to sleep
                      1. I am in Need of prayers because I am not getting a good nights Sleep
                      3.I am in Need of prayers because I am also having trouble with a Burning Sensation coming up my throat everyday also
                      4.I am in Need of prayers because I am having a major rough time with very bad health
                      5.I am in Need of Prayers because I feel God does not Love me because I am Having a Very Severe Case of Vomiting from my GERD (Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) Everyday during the week when I want to Sleep
                      6.I am in need of prayers because I could use a Pen Pal Friend that Suffers from a Very Severe Case of GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) that can answer short letters with Questions like:
                      Do you have any pets?
                      Do you like Music?
                      What type of music do you like?
                      If you would like to be my pen pal please email me at the emails below

                      If you can pray for me please pray for me at the emails below:
                      CHANNING28270@...
                      CHANNING28270@...
                      CHANCHAN79@...
                      CHANNING28105@...
                      CHANNING28105@...
                      CHANNING28105@...
                      CHANNING28270@...

                      Channing
                    • Channing
                      Message 10 of 30 , Aug 10, 2011
                        I have a Birthday comeing up on August 14th I am wondering if someone can send me a Gift card to walmart and some postage stamps and a Birthday card in the mail if so please send it to me at

                        Message 11 of 30 , Jun 19, 2012
                          I am feeling like god does not love me Channing about some things I would like someone to share my feelings with on why I am Feeling god does not love me. I am also looking for email pen pals that can answer short letters with questions like for example:
                          1. Do you like music?
                          2. what Type of music do you like
                          3. Do you have any pets?

                          If I can share my Feelings with you on why I feel god does not love me and if you want to be a pen pal please email me at the emails below:
                          CHANNING28270@...
                          CHANNING28270@...
                          CHANNING28270@...
                          CHANNING28105@...
                          CHANNING28105@...

                          Channing
                        • Channing
                          Message 12 of 30 , Sep 3, 2012
                            My name is Channing I am having a rough time with recovering from a Gastric bypass surgery which I had on July 24, 2012. I am Sometimes suffering from Anxiety, Dizziness, Headaches a Dry gagging Nausea that will not go away , I am feeling week. I am having a hard time with sleeping I am wondering if someone can send me a Get Well card in the Postal mail to both

                            CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                            250 PARK SQUARE PLACE
                            MATTHEWS, NC 28105

                            AND