Hello From MaryBeth Griffith in Georgia

  • MaryBeth Griffith
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2009
      Hey everyone just popping in for a moment to say hey and to let you
      all know I won't be in town for few days. We are going with our
      Pastor & his wife to their condo in Northern part of Georgia its
      close to like Cherokee North Carolina. We'll leave out around 2 pm
      today and won't be back home until sometime Friday night. So I won't
      be around for few days sorry I've not check in lately things been
      busy here we have been going & going lately. I am tring to get my
      email checked now seeing how I have not checked it iun few days and
      with us not being here for few days I thought well I'd better check
      that now so I don't come home to a bunch of email LOL.
      Both Robbie & I are doing fine we're alive & well wich is a good
      thing. Things with his job is still the same he is still laid off
      possibly they'll call him back after the first of March all we can do
      is wait & see also keeping it in prayer too. I will keep everyone
      posted on this issue once I know.
      Um had gone to the eye doctor on 2-7 had to get a prescription by
      focal glasses went got them on 2-14 they weren't right so yesterday I
      had to go back to eye doctor have my eyes re-examined they had to
      give me a little stronger prescription by focal glasses and those
      should come in in about 7 to 10 days.
      Other then that we are fine and things here are about the same we're
      still praying for our situation with his job and so forth. I won't be
      answering any email after 12 or 1 pm we'll leave the house around 2
      pm today to meet our Pastor and head out to their condo so if I don't
      answer anyone's emails or a roll call ya'll know why. I will try to
      get back online in a few days once we're back from our trip and let
      ya'll know I am back.
      For Owners and Mods please note as of 2:00 pm today I will not be
      home or in town I'll be out of town till some time Friday night not
      sure when I'll get back online after we're back so please be sure to
      make a note of my not being around for a few daays due to us taking a
      trip and when I do get back online I'll let you all know I am back
      and will answer any roll calls then. Thank you for being patient with
      me and understanding as always you all be blessed and I will chat at
      another time.
      Huggers,
      MaryBeth Griffith
      in Plainville Georgia