checing in

  • penpals_4val
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2009
      hello everyone. I am here. I forgot i joined this group. i been
      sick this week and i am feeling better. I am looking for more pen
      pals. so if you want to be pen pals drop me a line

      babypooh6371@...

      valerie gagne
    • hawkeye43@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2009
        --- In multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com, "penpals_4val" <babypooh6371@...> wrote:

        > hello everyone. I am here. I forgot i joined this group. i been
        > sick this week and i am feeling better. I am looking for more pen
        > pals. so if you want to be pen pals drop me a line
        >
        > babypooh6371@...
        >
        > valerie gagne

        howdy val. I would be interested in being pen pals with you.

        Leonard