up to date news

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2008
      if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") {
      var YAHOO = {};
      }
      YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = true;
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = ["adult"];
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "up to date news`";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "susysnowflake2000@...";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {
      "lw_1227575219_0": {
      "text": "report card",
      "extended": 0,
      "startchar": 680,
      "endchar": 690,
      "start": 680,
      "end": 690,
      "extendedFrom": "",
      "predictedCategory": "",
      "predictionProbability": "0",
      "weight": 0.266289,
      "relScore": 3.2257,
      "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],
      "category": ["CONCEPT"],
      "wikiId": "Report_card",
      "relatedWikiIds": [],
      "relatedEntities": [],
      "showOnClick": [],
      "context": "able to understand math better. We did receive his first report card for middle school and we got: 95 social studies 91",
      "metaData": {
      "visible": "false"
      }
      },
      "lw_1227575219_1": {
      "text": "language arts",
      "extended": 0,
      "startchar": 910,
      "endchar": 922,
      "start": 910,
      "end": 922,
      "extendedFrom": "",
      "predictedCategory": "",
      "predictionProbability": "0",
      "weight": 0.5014,
      "relScore": 9.03595,
      "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],
      "category": ["CONCEPT"],
      "wikiId": "Language_arts",
      "relatedWikiIds": [],
      "relatedEntities": [],
      "showOnClick": [],
      "context": "for middle school and we got: 95 social studies 91 - language arts 95 reading 79 science 69 - math (which is why he",
      "metaData": {
      "visible": "true"
      }
      },
      "lw_1227575219_2": {
      "text": "Albany, New York",
      "extended": 0,
      "startchar": 1514,
      "endchar": 1529,
      "start": 1514,
      "end": 1529,
      "extendedFrom": "",
      "predictedCategory": "PLACE",
      "predictionProbability": "0.91654",
      "weight": 0.203434,
      "relScore": 2.21172,
      "type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/place/destination", "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/town"],
      "category": ["PLACE"],
      "wikiId": "Albany,_New_York",
      "relatedWikiIds": [],
      "relatedEntities": ["american idol' contestants", "brooke white", "garland, texas", "hugh johnson", "pennsylvania", "st. louis", "syesha mercado", "u.s. postal service worker", "wall street", "yahoo! sports"],
      "showOnClick": [],
      "context": "see his favorite sport which is on Tuesday evening in Albany, New York when we will see Smackdown Wrestling with Undertaker as well",
      "metaData": {
      "geoArea": "56.6633",
      "geoCountry": "United States",
      "geoCounty": "Albany",
      "geoIsoCountryCode": "US",
      "geoLocation": "(-73.755249, 42.651421)",
      "geoName": "Albany",
      "geoPlaceType": "Town",
      "geoState": "New York",
      "geoStateCode": "NY",
      "geoTown": "Albany",
      "type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/us/town",
      "visible": "false"
      }
      },
      "lw_1227575219_3": {
      "text": "Undertaker",
      "extended": 0,
      "startchar": 1626,
      "endchar": 1635,
      "start": 1626,
      "end": 1635,
      "extendedFrom": "",
      "predictedCategory": "",
      "predictionProbability": "0",
      "weight": 0.245463,
      "relScore": 3.0233,
      "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],
      "category": ["CONCEPT"],
      "wikiId": "",
      "relatedWikiIds": [],
      "relatedEntities": [],
      "showOnClick": [],
      "context": "Albany, New York when we will see Smackdown Wrestling with Undertaker as well as Triple H and a few other wrestlers",
      "metaData": {
      "visible": "false"
      }
      },
      "lw_1227575219_4": {
      "text": "Triple H",
      "extended": 0,
      "startchar": 1701,
      "endchar": 1708,
      "start": 1701,
      "end": 1708,
      "extendedFrom": "",
      "predictedCategory": "",
      "predictionProbability": "0",
      "weight": 0.228847,
      "relScore": 2.49334,
      "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],
      "category": ["CONCEPT"],
      "wikiId": "Triple_H",
      "relatedWikiIds": [],
      "relatedEntities": [],
      "showOnClick": [],
      "context": "we will see Smackdown Wrestling with Undertaker as well as Triple H and a few other wrestlers that we don\u0027t have their",
      "metaData": {
      "visible": "false"
      }
      },
      "lw_1227575219_5": {
      "text": "Kay Hooper",
      "extended": 0,
      "startchar": 1907,
      "endchar": 1916,
      "start": 1907,
      "end": 1916,
      "extendedFrom": "",
      "predictedCategory": "MOVIE",
      "predictionProbability": "0.756875",
      "weight": 0.359782,
      "relScore": 2.89414,
      "type": ["shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"],
      "category": ["WIKI"],
      "wikiId": "Kay_Hooper",
      "relatedWikiIds": ["Christine_Feehan", "Iris_Johansen", "James_Patterson", "Janet_Evanovich", "Julie_Garwood", "Ken_Follett", "Khaled_Hosseini", "Nicholas_Sparks_%28author%29", "Nora_Roberts", "Sue_Grafton"],
      "relatedEntities": ["dean koontz", "iris johansen", "james patterson", "janet evanovich", "julie garwood", "ken follett", "khaled hosseini", "michael connelly", "nicholas sparks", "sue grafton"],
      "showOnClick": [],
      "context": "Hope everyone is well. I am reading a book by Kay Hooper called \u0022Whisper of Evil\u0022. My husband cut down the lilac",
      "metaData": {
      "visible": "false"
      }
      },
      "lw_1227575219_6": {
      "text": "lilac bushes",
      "extended": 0,
      "startchar": 2060,
      "endchar": 2071,
      "start": 2060,
      "end": 2071,
      "extendedFrom": "",
      "predictedCategory": "",
      "predictionProbability": "0",
      "weight": 0.342559,
      "relScore": 4.49534,
      "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],
      "category": ["CONCEPT"],
      "wikiId": "Syringa",
      "relatedWikiIds": [],
      "relatedEntities": [],
      "showOnClick": [],
      "context": "Hooper called \u0022Whisper of Evil\u0022. My husband cut down the lilac bushes when 15 feet to an average of 7-8 feet. They",
      "metaData": {
      "visible": "false"
      }
      },
      "lw_1227575219_7": {
      "text": "plant grass seed",
      "extended": 0,
      "startchar": 2273,
      "endchar": 2288,
      "start": 2273,
      "end": 2288,
      "extendedFrom": "",
      "predictedCategory": "",
      "predictionProbability": "0",
      "weight": 0.624186,
      "relScore": 3.30626,
      "type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],
      "category": ["CONCEPT"],
      "wikiId": "",
      "relatedWikiIds": [],
      "relatedEntities": [],
      "showOnClick": [],
      "context": "property causing moss to grow. In the Spring, we will plant grass seed there and we will trim the bushes from time to",
      "metaData": {
      "visible": "false"
      }
      }
      };
      YAHOO.Shortcuts.headerID = "ca8b6a117c937e38c1d11a5ff13639d9";

      hi All,

      I am so very sorry to not respond prior to this.

      Things are still pretty hectic here with my son.

      We have managed to get him extra help with Math on Tuesday and Wednesday when there was an after school program started.  It will continue through the end of January and we hope by that time, that Patrick will be able to understand math better.

      We did receive his first report card for middle school and we got:

      95 social studies

      91 - language arts

      95 reading

      79 science

      69 - math (which is why he is getting the extra help)

      the teacher feels that if Patrick understands Math much better, he will be able to manage an average of about 85-90.  He took a math quiz several weeks ago and got an 100%

      Due to the majority of his report card having very good grades, we are taking him to see his favorite sport which is on Tuesday evening in Albany, New York when we will see Smackdown Wrestling with Undertaker as well as Triple H and a few other wrestlers that we don't have their names as yet.

      Hope everyone is well. I am reading a book by Kay Hooper called "Whisper of Evil".

      My husband cut down the lilac bushes when 15 feet to an average of 7-8 feet.  They were shading a large portion of our property causing moss to grow.  In the Spring, we will plant grass seed there and we will trim the bushes from time to time to be sure that they don't cause too much shade there again.

      Take care.

      Sue

      hasEML = false;

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2008
        Hi All,

        Just wanted to bring you up to date on my latest news.

        I am not sure if i told you that I completed a special project at work and was given a $50.00 gift card to target which I plan to spend on myself before Christmas.

        I have completed all of my christmas shopping except for a few small odds and ends.

        I have a terrible head cold right now and am currently taking contact to get rid of it.

        Hope everyone else is well.  Not doing much reading due to my head cold.

        Patrick is still attending the after school math program which is held on Tuesday and Wednesday evening.  He said that it is helping him understand math much better. I am glad to see our tax dollars working on something important like our children.

        In my December 15 paycheck, I am getting a Christmas bonus of $700.00.  Of course after taxes it will probably be about $450.00 but it is still nice to get it.  I received it for helping out while another co-worker was out of the office for 4 weeks.

        Hope your thanksgiving was enjoyable.  It was just the three of us.  We had turkey of course and will probably  have prime rib for Christmas and ham for New Years.

        Take care.

        sue

        hasEML = false;

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
          hi all

          sorry for late reply.

          I have been busy with overtime lately.  The overtime has ended so I should be able to post more often.

          got
          some bad news on Saturday.  My sister's husband who is only 54 years
          old suffered a slight stroke.  He was hospitalized with high blood
          pressure, diabetes and some other problems with his heart and kidneys.
          Hopefully he will pull through and be on the road to better health.

          My
          vegetable garden is coming along well.  I have lots of little
          tomatoes.  The cabbage is growing as well as the squash and my onions
          are getting larger.

          today for dinner we had steak on the grill and baked potatoes.

          Hope everyone is doing well

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013
            I am going to try to get back to using the computer even though I am
            still having discomfort in my right shoulder and arm.  I see my doctor
            on June 26 and I hope that he does decide to give me a cortizone shot.
            At this time, I am willing to try it.

            My vegetable garden is
            coming along.  Everything came up.  I have about 125 green bean plants,
            13 tomato plants, 15 pepper plants, 6 summer squash, 5 zucchini, 3 sweet
            potato plants and 4 cucumber plants. I have some flowers on my tomato
            plants at this time.

            My brother Paul had a massage heart attack
            on Sunday and had to have quad bypass surgery.  At this time he is in
            ICU recovering.  We hope to see him in a regular room in the next few
            days.  He is 58 years old.

            How has everyone else been doing?
            My son Patrick is all done in school except for a
            few regents exams.  He had one today for Biology and he has one for
            Global History on Thursday and next week, he has Spanish and Geometry
            and he will be done.

            Take care