weekend

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2008
      Hi All,

      Hope everyone had a great weekend!!   Unfortunately, I had to work yesterday from 8:00 - 5:00 pm.

      We are going to have steak for dinner with a tossed salad.

      Hope everyone else is doing well! Our son Patrick likes sixth grade so far.

      I am reading a book called "Fear of Evil" by Kay Hooper.

      Take care.