labor day weekend

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2008
      Hi all,

      Well our Labor Day Weekend was fun.  We took a ride to long Lake, New York where we stayed in a motel for several days.  The motel is located on Long Lake and has its own private beach!!  What a fantastic time we had.

      We went for another evening to Tupper Lake, New York.  Our stay was great!

      We took a ride to the Wild Center in Tupper Lake, New York.

      Next year, we want to take a ride to Lake Placid where we will be able to visit all of the shops!

      My vegetable garden was not very exciting this year.  We had too much rain for the squash, cucumbers and corn to produce any produce.  The other things we had were about a dozen tomatoes.  Oh well, there is always next year!!

      I am reading a book called "Sense of Evil" by Kay Hooper.  So far, it is very good.

      Hope everyone else is doing well.  Work is pretty busy.  I have taken on extra responsibilities and it has produced a very busy workday for me.  Oh well, hopefully there is job security but with today's economy, you never know.

      I enjoyed the Olympics very much.  My favorite sports were the swimming and the track.
      So glad United States did so well.

      Patrick went back to school on September 3, 2008.  He is now in middle school and so far he likes it.

      I started purchasing some more Christmas gifts.  Wanted to get an early start so  I did buy some small gifts in early May.

      I also wanted to let those of you that I owe letters to that I am getting back to my letter writing this week.  I know that I owe a lot of letters so please be patient with me.

      Hope everyone else is well.

      sue

      hasEML = false;