COMPUTER PROBLEMS

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 5:50 AM
      Hi all,

      Just wanted to let you know that the reason you have not heard from me in several weeks is due to the fact that our computer went down with several viruses.

      It has been restored and is working beautifully now.  My son who is 11 years old shut down the virus detector when it advised that the license was due to expire.

      He failed to let me or my husband know.  During the summer months, my husband takes care of our son and I work full time so I don't get on the computer much.  Anyways, he shut down the window when the virus scanner advised that the license was due to expire.

      We are leaving today to travel to Long Lake for the Holiday weekend. Will be staying in a motel that is located on the beach!!

      Will let you know all my news when I get back.

      Take care.

      sue

      hasEML = false;