Hello all!

  • totje71
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2008
      I'll shortly introduce myself to the group. I recently joined, but
      despite my summer holiday I had no time to sit and write you a
      message.

      Have been busy with the preparations for my wedding, last Friday. Now
      it is past and we have said goodbye to one of the guests (my friend
      from abroad that stayed with us these days), and I have some time.
      Not muc though, because tomorrow, August 11th, I have to get back to
      work and school starts again for our son too.

      We all live in a town in the north of the Netherlands. My husband and
      I work full time. I work in the archives department, for which I also
      follow a course to become a licenced employe of the archives
      department.

      I love to READ, write and recieve long chatty letters about anything
      and nothing (LIFE), to cook (and eat the result most of the
      time ;)),cactusses, dogs, nature, cross words, board games, jig saw
      puzzles, but unfortunately a day has only 2 or 3 hours when all
      neccessary things are done, so I cannot do all I like (by far!).
      That's why we play the lottery every month, hoping, wishing quietly,
      that one day..... :)

      This is it for today, about us. I'll sign off now. Have a nice day!