Hello from Oklahoma

  • nowfriendsforever
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2008
      Hello everyone my name is Paula Seward. I am looking to make some new
      friends. I will start off by telling you a little about myself. I am
      32 years old, single, and live in Perry Oklahoma. I have 7 half-
      brothers, 2 brothers, and 5 half-sisters. Along with 6 dogs and 3 cats.
      I love to do just about anything as long as I am doing something. I
      love keeping busy, being with friends, family, penpalling, a little of
      everything. Some of my hobbies and interests are camping, hiking,
      writing letters, flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, festivals.
      I collect stationary and stickers of all kinds I love to be out in
      nature, as much as possible. I would love some steady pen pals! I would
      like pals that write more than a little note and call it a letter, I
      would like to make friends, not just have a bunch of notes. Well that
      is a little bit about me, if you think that we can hit it off as
      friends feel free to drop me an email at nowfriendsforever@...
      Please put PEN PALS in the subject line, so it does not get deleted as
      spam. I look forward to making many new friends,

      Paula