weekend

    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2008
      hi all,

      Today it rained all day long off and on.

      Last Sunday, I planted all of my seeds in the garden. So far, nothing has come up and it does not come up by next weekend, I will plant a replacement.

      My pink rose tree is getting larger. I have about 8 buds so far on my purple rose tree.

      All of my flowers are coming up nice. This year is the first year that my iris produced flowers.

      I want to cook a pot roast tomorrow for dinner with mashed potatoes and vegetables.

      Today we went grocery shopping and boy have the prices on everything gone up.

      What usually costs $5.00 is now $6.00. Every item on the shelf has gone up.

      Gasoline here in Ballston lake, New York is $4.05 per gallon.

      I am reading a book by Nora Roberts called Creation in Death. She is writing as J D Cobb.
      so far, it is good.

      Hope everyone else is well.

      Next Saturday, I will be 52 years old.

      Take care

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2008
        Hi All,

        Hope everyone had a great weekend!!   Unfortunately, I had to work yesterday from 8:00 - 5:00 pm.

        We are going to have steak for dinner with a tossed salad.

        Hope everyone else is doing well! Our son Patrick likes sixth grade so far.

        I am reading a book called "Fear of Evil" by Kay Hooper.

        Take care.