american idol

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2008
      Hi All,

      For those American Idol Fans out there, I am sure that some of you will agree that last night's performance with David Archletta was fantastic!! Although I like both David Cook as well as David Archletta, I think that David Archletta deserves to win after last night.

      He was fantastic!!!

      I also watched the Dancing with the Stars Finale and was glad to see that Kristy took the trophy.

      Take care.

      Sue