mother's day

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2008
      Hi All,

      I wanted to wish all of those mothers out there a very Happy Mother's Day.

      You deserve it. My husband and my son are taking me out to dinner today.

      We also went out for breakfast.

      I planted 15 freschas bulbs and 3 dwarf phlox today. The dwarf phlox are pink,
      purple and red.

      Patrick made me a beautiful bracelet with crystals and a dragonfly on it.

      Well back to work again tomorrow.

      Sue