my week

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2008
      Hi all

      Today I planted 16 pansies in purple with white. Next weekend, I will plant some petunas.

      I will be picking up the 15 freschas bulbs that I bought from Patrick's school on Tuesday. I hope to put them in the garden out in the back.

      Boy, the flowers are coming up great!! I have purple tulips and my daffodils are blooming.

      I also have hyacinths and out in my back yard, we have the lilac trees starting their flowers.

      I also have virginia bluebells that are blooming and the rose trees have lots of leaves. Hopefully, they will produce a lot of buds. They are purple roses!!

      I also have a pink rose tree and several miniature roses.

      I have lots of daylilies and some are reblooming daylilies. I also have butterfly bushes, bleeding hearts, balloon flowers and scabasia and carnations.

      Everything at work is going well. I took my son Patrick to work on Thursday. They gave the children (there were a total of 21) a backback, water bottle, measuring ruler, pens, post it notes and flashlight. He also received a t-shirt with the Travelers name on it. Of course all of the items have the logo on them (the red umbrella!).

      They all had a good time. They were given breakfast and lunch and snacks.

      They even got to put together a computer. They enjoyed that part the best

      Take care