I have a pen pal question

  • Keri
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2008
      I do not know how to go about this-what is the most polite way to tell a new pen pal that you do not wish to write to them anymore. I know that I will not click with a certain person, and I know the letter writing will not last. So I wanted to politely end it now, does anyone have any suggestions? The person is very nice, just not for me, any help would be appreciated, thanks Keri

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com
    • Debbie Pittman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2008
        Just tell them you are too different or you wanted X....whatever.

        Be complimentary that they are nice, but just not enough in common
        for you.

        It would also be nice to offer another penpal/person you know that
        they might like.

        I'm 45, married mom of 3 (24, 11, 8)...do most crafts, love to vegie
        garden, interested in vegetarian/vegan diets, ancient history and
        religions, God, Bible (am Christian but most of Christendom's stuff
        is stolen from pagan)...am very active on yahoo answers religion and
        spirituality section.

        What is the unacceptable difference if I may ask? You can email me
        at debbiepittman@...

        I also swap lots of fbs and such plus sometimes teas, craft patterns,
        incense, local area souvenirs, etc.

        Debbie

        --- In multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com, Keri <DancingGanesh@...>