sick of snow

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      hi all,

      I don't know about the rest of you but I for one am sick of snow!!

      I want Spring!! I love to see the flowers and hear the birds sing. At least the birds are chirping now in New York State which is a good sign.

      Things are cold here yet although this week it will be staying in the 40's. Oh Boy, a heat wave!!

      Today for dinner we had chicken, mashed potatoes and fresh carrots with vanilla and strawberry ice cream for dessert.

      hope everyone is well.

      take care.