Good morning

  • Joanie Hansford
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2008
      Anyone that needs a pen pal please just email me I be your pen pal ok
      --
      Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®
    • Jo-anne Holliday
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2009
        Good Morning Everyone

        What are your plans for today?

        Nascar Day for me starting with Nascar Live This morning and continuing into nascar sprint car race.

        We are supposed to get rains again today and tonight.

        It is a quiet day here in Saint John NewBrunswick.

        Join my yahoo groups

        JoAnne Holliday