superbowl

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      hi all

      We are getting ready for tonight's game.

      I am not really a football fan but since Patrick our son likes the Giants, I will be watching the game with him.

      He was heartbroken when the Yankees did not make it to the World Series. I on the other hand are a Die Hard True Blue Mets Fan as well as a Red Sox's Fan so I was pretty happy with the series.

      I don't really care for football too much so I am going to rally for the Giants.