Re: [Multi~nation Penpals] Hi

  • Lucky
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 17, 2008
      Hi,

      How are you? Thanks for your
      reply. Been little busy. I hope to
      be a good friend to you. I look
      forward to hearing from you
      again and getting to know you
      better. Take care & God bless!

      ogundina oluwatosin <zoa4ng@...> wrote: alright lucky i will like to be ur snail mailer
      only if u would acept
      pls reply when u get this mail

      Lucky <dreamsdesireslove@...> wrote:
      Hello Everyone,

      I am Lucky, Female, Living in the USA. I am looking
      for snail mail and email friends.

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 8, 2009
        Hello, I'm Paul, 48 and from England. I'm looking for email pals from anywhere. I'm single and interested in travel, writing, music, reading and puzzles. I hope to make some new frieds here. Please write.

        Paul
      • Jo-anne Holliday
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 25, 2009
          Hello Everyone

          Just a note to say and to tell you to watch your mailboxes letters were mailed yesterday.

          I am of to do some other things now

          JoAnne

        • chevywoman10
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 5, 2011
            Hi my name is Cathy and I joined a week ago and would like to have some letters to write so if u write me I will write u back I live in KY by Ft.Knox am widowed and have 2 granddaughers and 2 grown kids and I love animals my last name is Kennedy Thank you Cathy