Hi

  • Lucky
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 30, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      I am Lucky, Female, Living in the USA. I am looking
      for snail mail and email friends.

    • Lucky
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 5, 2008
        Email & Snailmail pals wanted

        Anyone interested, Plz send me a
        message.

      • ogundina oluwatosin
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 7, 2008
          hello lucky hi would like to have emails and want to be a snailmail pal ok

          Lucky <dreamsdesireslove@...> wrote: Email & Snailmail pals wanted

          Anyone interested, Plz send me a
          message.

        • CINDY
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 7, 2008
            --- In multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com, Lucky
            <dreamsdesireslove@...> wrote:

            > Email & Snailmail pals wanted
            >
            > Anyone interested, Plz send me a
            > message.
            >

            > Hi lucky email me. My name is Cindy! I am interested!
            louloubwatkins@...

          • ogundina oluwatosin
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 8, 2008
              alright lucky i will like to be ur snail mailer
              only if u would acept
              pls reply when u get this mail

              Lucky <dreamsdesireslove@...> wrote:
              Hello Everyone,

              I am Lucky, Female, Living in the USA. I am looking
              for snail mail and email friends.

            • mesker yirefu
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 10, 2008
                hay i want to tell u something that u are very lucky to be an email friend with me and i,m from Ethiopia

                Lucky <dreamsdesireslove@...> wrote: Hello Everyone,

                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 17, 2008
                  Hi,

                  How are you? Thanks for your
                  reply. Been little busy. I hope to
                  be a good friend to you. I look
                  forward to hearing from you
                  again and getting to know you
                  better. Take care & God bless!

                  ogundina oluwatosin <zoa4ng@...> wrote: alright lucky i will like to be ur snail mailer

                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 8, 2009
                    Hello, I'm Paul, 48 and from England. I'm looking for email pals from anywhere. I'm single and interested in travel, writing, music, reading and puzzles. I hope to make some new frieds here. Please write.

                    Paul
                  • Jo-anne Holliday
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 25, 2009
                      Hello Everyone

                      Just a note to say and to tell you to watch your mailboxes letters were mailed yesterday.

                      I am of to do some other things now

                      JoAnne

                    • chevywoman10
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 5, 2011
                        Hi my name is Cathy and I joined a week ago and would like to have some letters to write so if u write me I will write u back I live in KY by Ft.Knox am widowed and have 2 granddaughers and 2 grown kids and I love animals my last name is Kennedy Thank you Cathy