Hello

  • Lucky
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 30, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      I am Lucky, Female, Living in the USA. I am new
      to the group and hoping to make many lasting
      friendships. Nice to meet you all. Feel free to
      write. I will reply to everyone. Have a great day!

    • mesker yirefu
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 14, 2008
        oh how lucky u r I am mesker (witness) from the promissed land of Ethiopia.
        I am lucky also because I am in Ethiopia So write to me I will Reply fast............

        Lucky <dreamsdesireslove@...> wrote:
        Hello Everyone,

        I am Lucky, Female, Living in the USA. I am new
        to the group and hoping to make many lasting
        friendships. Nice to meet you all. Feel free to
        write. I will reply to everyone. Have a great day!

      • ogundina oluwatosin

          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 1, 2009
            Hi, I'm Paul, 48, from England and I'm looking for emailpals from anywhere. I'm single and not looking for romance just for friends. If you are interested then please get in touch.
          • Jo-anne Holliday
            Message 5 of 17 , May 3, 2009
              Hello Everyone

              This is going to be short I am looking for snailmail penpals otherwise known as postal penpals.

              I am 55 and a widow am improving myself in many ways.

              My husband died of Esophageal cancer on October 27, 2007.

              I had a stroke on May 1, 2007.  Due to the stroke I have limited use of my right side and cannot get out much therefore I wuld like penpals from all over the world.

              I have no children,

              Interests are many some are snailmail pen pals, bible study, reading, post cards, collecting tags that taggers make, collecting recipes, nascar, I like to receive fb's, and much more.

              I am looking for penpal groups to join, recipe groupd to join ,graphic groups to join, christian groups to join please send me a invite to the group if you have one I can join.

              I am on facebook under spirit.butterflygirl@...

              I hope to hear from you soon

              JoAnne Holliday
              33 Charlotte Street Suite 311
              Saint John
              New Brunswick
              E2L 5A4

            • Jo-anne Holliday
              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 13, 2009
                Just dropping in to say I hope everyone is having a good day.

                What are you doing today?

                What is you weather like today?  Ours is cloudy looks like more rain is on its way.

                I am about to depart for Nascar World, Yes I really do enjoy nascar.

                Join my groups

                JoAnne

              • Jo-anne Holliday

                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 26, 2011
                    Hello all will not be around much tomorrow it is 4 years tomorrow since my husband died taking myself out to dinner and doing some shopping so I do not have time to think.

                    JoAnne