Joanie Hansford pen pals

  • joanie hansford
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      Nov 14,2007 12:16pm
      Dear To My pen pals….

      Hi This is joanie Hansford
      Sorry if im slow at writeing pen pals letters because of work and
      problems at home but I did get letters and fbs and everything I will
      write the letters but it will take time because im sick too.
      I will till you what been going on to everyone..
      Im fulltime at walmart here in Topeka ks. And I work from home so
      there a lot to do . And my friend kid Brandon just turn one so I had
      that and my parents want to Orlando fl oct 28 got back on now 4.…
      and my ex corey beck with turn 25 oct 29. So I was out then and im
      making gifts for Christmas. And the weather is getting cooler and
      my dad is sick really sick. And I got my cell phone back on with
      tmobile. And im making fbs I got to send these soon and im doing
      Christmas cards so who ever wants one send please send address to
      joanie12001@... that will go to my phone. I been burning
      cds and making gifts I spend over 100.00 in yran for gifts……
      And I been cleaning like no end. And on Halloween I got hit by a
      car when I was in perry ks. So I got to deal with that I had my
      friend Julie and Jason and my friend kid brandion that was a mess. I
      have so many new pen pals . Me and my mom want to sam club 4 times
      this week and I got cdr to burn cds for my dad and me and my mom
      got my dad person cell phone that is under my name so 3 phones on
      one bill. And I want ti sanic getting something to eat.
      Im thinking taken classes online but money I do not know. And I got
      netflix.com and pogo.com. . I ghot a lot of candy on Halloween and
      I was a dead ghost. Lol I got pictures and I have pictures of
      Brandon 1sth birthday and Halloween. And my parents pictures from
      Orlando fl. And igot to be moving before feb or march because the
      kabd lord sold the place me and my parents got to get apartment to
      move to. Using my tax refound…………. I got to go to work tomorrow at
      6am lol I hate mornings the hours going to get bad next week I work
      on thinkgiving and the day after over time lol…….

      Hey if anyone need a pen pal info about me I will post it later
      tonight im trying to get gifts for Christmas done it will take a
      long time….. You know how it is…….
      You guys can email me at joanie12001@...
      I talk to you later