I am looking for snail mail pen pals

  • Nelson and Keri
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hello everyone, my name is Keri, and I am looking to make some new
      friends. I will
      > start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am 36 years
      old, married
      > and living in Florida USA. I have many pets, and no human children
      (so in that
      > regard I may not have alot in common to write about with pals that
      like to write
      > mostly about their kids, so I may not be the pal for you). Some of
      my hobbies and
      > interests are camping, hiking, writing letters and trading small
      things through
      > the mail, flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, festivals. I
      collect and trade
      > Sanrio stationary and stickers-some of my favorite characters are
      Cinnanmoroll,
      > Cinnamoangels, Chococat, Sugar Bunnies, Hello Kitty. I also
      collect Ganesh items.
      > I love to be out in nature, and I am Wiccan. Well that is a little
      bit about me,
      > if you think that we can hit it off as friends feel free to drop me
      an email at
      > DancingGanesh@.... Please put PEN PALS in the subject line, so it
      does not get deleted as spam. I look forward to making many new friends, Keri

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com
    • Nelson and Keri
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 12, 2007

        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 12, 2007

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 14, 2007
            Hello everyone, my name is Keri, and I am looking to make some new
            friends. I will
            > start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am 36 years
            old, married
            > and living in Florida USA. I have many pets, and no human children
            (so in that
            > regard I may not have alot in common to write about with pals that
            like to write
            > mostly about their kids, so I may not be the pal for you). Some of
            my hobbies and
            > interests are camping, hiking, writing letters and trading small
            things through
            > the mail, flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, festivals. I
            collect and trade
            > Sanrio stationary and stickers-some of my favorite characters are
            Cinnanmoroll,
            > Cinnamoangels, Chococat, Sugar Bunnies, Hello Kitty. I also
            collect Ganesh items.
            > I love to be out in nature, and I am Wiccan. Well that is a little
            bit about me,
            > if you think that we can hit it off as friends feel free to drop me
            an email at
            > DancingGanesh@.... Please put PEN PALS in the subject line, so it
            does not get deleted as spam. I WILL NOT WRITE TO ANYONE FROM GHANA. I look forward to making many new friends, Keri

            PeoplePC Online
            A better way to Internet
            http://www.peoplepc.com
          • Keri
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 20 10:53 AM

              Message 6 of 14 , May 14, 2008
                Hello everyone, my name is Keri, and I am looking to make some new
                friends. I will
                > start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am 36 years
                old, married
                > and living in Florida USA. I have many pets, and no human children
                (so in that
                > regard I may not have alot in common to write about with pals that
                like to write
                > mostly about their kids, so I may not be the pal for you). Some of
                my hobbies and
                > interests are camping, hiking, writing letters and trading small
                things through
                > the mail, flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, festivals. I
                collect and trade
                > Sanrio stationary and stickers-some of my favorite characters are
                Cinnanmoroll,
                > Cinnamoangels, Chococat, Sugar Bunnies, Hello Kitty. I also
                collect Ganesh items.
                > I love to be out in nature, and I am Wiccan. Well that is a little
                bit about me,
                > if you think that we can hit it off as friends feel free to drop me
                an email at
                > DancingGanesh@.... Please put PEN PALS in the subject line, so it
                does not get deleted as spam. Also please tell me a little bit about yourself in your email. I look forward to making many new friends, Keri

                PeoplePC Online
                A better way to Internet
                http://www.peoplepc.com