Re: [Multi~nation Penpals] penpals

  • minu vanthana
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 18, 2007
      hai how are u

    • Nelson and Keri
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 3, 2007
        Hello everyone, my name is Keri, and I am looking to make some new
        friends. I will
        > start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am 36 years
        old, married
        > and living in Florida USA. I have many pets, and no human children
        (so in that
        > regard I may not have alot in common to write about with pals that
        like to write
        > mostly about their kids, so I may not be the pal for you). Some of
        my hobbies and
        > interests are camping, hiking, writing letters and trading small
        things through
        > the mail, flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, festivals. I
        collect and trade
        > Sanrio stationary and stickers-some of my favorite characters are
        Cinnanmoroll,
        > Cinnamoangels, Chococat, Sugar Bunnies, Hello Kitty. I also
        collect Ganesh items.
        > I love to be out in nature, and I am Wiccan. Well that is a little
        bit about me,
        > if you think that we can hit it off as friends feel free to drop me
        an email at
        > DancingGanesh@.... Please put PEN PALS in the subject line, so it
        does not get deleted as spam. I look forward to making many new friends, Keri

        PeoplePC Online
        A better way to Internet
        http://www.peoplepc.com
      • Nelson and Keri
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 3, 2007

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 12, 2007

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 12, 2007

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 14, 2007
                Hello everyone, my name is Keri, and I am looking to make some new
                friends. I will
                > start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am 36 years
                old, married
                > and living in Florida USA. I have many pets, and no human children
                (so in that
                > regard I may not have alot in common to write about with pals that
                like to write
                > mostly about their kids, so I may not be the pal for you). Some of
                my hobbies and
                > interests are camping, hiking, writing letters and trading small
                things through
                > the mail, flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, festivals. I
                collect and trade
                > Sanrio stationary and stickers-some of my favorite characters are
                Cinnanmoroll,
                > Cinnamoangels, Chococat, Sugar Bunnies, Hello Kitty. I also
                collect Ganesh items.
                > I love to be out in nature, and I am Wiccan. Well that is a little
                bit about me,
                > if you think that we can hit it off as friends feel free to drop me
                an email at
                > DancingGanesh@.... Please put PEN PALS in the subject line, so it
                does not get deleted as spam. I WILL NOT WRITE TO ANYONE FROM GHANA. I look forward to making many new friends, Keri

                PeoplePC Online
                A better way to Internet
                http://www.peoplepc.com
              • Keri
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 20, 2008

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 14, 2008
                    Hello everyone, my name is Keri, and I am looking to make some new
                    friends. I will
                    > start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am 36 years
                    old, married
                    > and living in Florida USA. I have many pets, and no human children
                    (so in that
                    > regard I may not have alot in common to write about with pals that
                    like to write
                    > mostly about their kids, so I may not be the pal for you). Some of
                    my hobbies and
                    > interests are camping, hiking, writing letters and trading small
                    things through
                    > the mail, flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, festivals. I
                    collect and trade
                    > Sanrio stationary and stickers-some of my favorite characters are
                    Cinnanmoroll,
                    > Cinnamoangels, Chococat, Sugar Bunnies, Hello Kitty. I also
                    collect Ganesh items.
                    > I love to be out in nature, and I am Wiccan. Well that is a little
                    bit about me,
                    > if you think that we can hit it off as friends feel free to drop me
                    an email at
                    > DancingGanesh@.... Please put PEN PALS in the subject line, so it
                    does not get deleted as spam. Also please tell me a little bit about yourself in your email. I look forward to making many new friends, Keri

                    PeoplePC Online
                    A better way to Internet
                    http://www.peoplepc.com