Re: [Multi~nation Penpals] I am looking for snail mail pen pals

  • ogundina oluwatosin
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 11, 2007
      thank i would like to be your penpal thanks

      Nelson and Keri <DancingGanesh@...> wrote: Hello everyone, my name is Keri, and I am looking to make some new
      friends. I will
      > start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am 36 years
      old, married
      > and living in Florida USA. I have many pets, and no human children
      (so in that
      > regard I may not have alot in common to write about with pals that
      like to write
      > mostly about their kids, so I may not be the pal for you). Some of
      my hobbies and
      > interests are camping, hiking, writing letters and trading small
      things through
      > the mail, flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, festivals. I
      collect and trade
      > Sanrio stationary and stickers-some of my favorite characters are
      Cinnanmoroll,
      > Cinnamoangels, Chococat, Sugar Bunnies, Hello Kitty. I also
      collect Ganesh items.
      > I love to be out in nature, and I am Wiccan. Well that is a little
      bit about me,
      > if you think that we can hit it off as friends feel free to drop me
      an email at
      > DancingGanesh@.... Please put PEN PALS in the subject line, so it does not get deleted as spam. I look forward to making many new friends, Keri

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com

    • ogundina oluwatosin
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 12, 2007
        i accept to be your penpal

        Josh Cowan <dude_man_frog2006@...> wrote:
        I will be ur penpal

        my address:
        Josh Cowan
        816 Orth Way
        Sedro-Woolley WA 98284

[...]
        DancingGanesh@... PLEASE PUT PEN PALS IN THE SUBJECT LINE OR I WILL DELETE IT BY ACCIDENT-THANKS. I look forward to making many new friends

        PeoplePC Online
        A better way to Internet
        http://www.peoplepc.com

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 18, 2007
          hai how are u

        • Nelson and Keri
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 3, 2007

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 3, 2007

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 12, 2007

                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 12, 2007

                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 14, 2007
                    Hello everyone, my name is Keri, and I am looking to make some new
                    friends. I will
                    > start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am 36 years
                    old, married
                    > and living in Florida USA. I have many pets, and no human children
                    (so in that
                    > regard I may not have alot in common to write about with pals that
                    like to write
                    > mostly about their kids, so I may not be the pal for you). Some of
                    my hobbies and
                    > interests are camping, hiking, writing letters and trading small
                    things through
                    > the mail, flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, festivals. I
                    collect and trade
                    > Sanrio stationary and stickers-some of my favorite characters are
                    Cinnanmoroll,
                    > Cinnamoangels, Chococat, Sugar Bunnies, Hello Kitty. I also
                    collect Ganesh items.
                    > I love to be out in nature, and I am Wiccan. Well that is a little
                    bit about me,
                    > if you think that we can hit it off as friends feel free to drop me
                    an email at
                    > DancingGanesh@.... Please put PEN PALS in the subject line, so it
                    does not get deleted as spam. I WILL NOT WRITE TO ANYONE FROM GHANA. I look forward to making many new friends, Keri

                    PeoplePC Online
                    A better way to Internet
                    http://www.peoplepc.com
                  • Keri
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 20, 2008

                      Message 10 of 14 , May 14, 2008
                        Hello everyone, my name is Keri, and I am looking to make some new
                        friends. I will
                        > start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am 36 years
                        old, married
                        > and living in Florida USA. I have many pets, and no human children
                        (so in that
                        > regard I may not have alot in common to write about with pals that
                        like to write
                        > mostly about their kids, so I may not be the pal for you). Some of
                        my hobbies and
                        > interests are camping, hiking, writing letters and trading small
                        things through
                        > the mail, flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, festivals. I
                        collect and trade
                        > Sanrio stationary and stickers-some of my favorite characters are
                        Cinnanmoroll,
                        > Cinnamoangels, Chococat, Sugar Bunnies, Hello Kitty. I also
                        collect Ganesh items.
                        > I love to be out in nature, and I am Wiccan. Well that is a little
                        bit about me,
                        > if you think that we can hit it off as friends feel free to drop me
                        an email at
                        > DancingGanesh@.... Please put PEN PALS in the subject line, so it
                        does not get deleted as spam. Also please tell me a little bit about yourself in your email. I look forward to making many new friends, Keri

                        PeoplePC Online
                        A better way to Internet
                        http://www.peoplepc.com