Re: [Multi~nation Penpals] penpals

  • rose de guzman
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 12, 2007
      Hello Josh,

      I just read your post , and im willing and interested to be your penpal-
      my email add is smiling_rose_762000@...

      and my snail mail add is

      Rosalie P. Aclan
      Blk29 Lot 12 Karlaville Subd.
      Wawa Rosario CAvite Philippines
      4106

      Josh Cowan <dude_man_frog2006@...> wrote:
      I will be ur penpal

      my address:
      Josh Cowan
      816 Orth Way
      Sedro-Woolley WA 98284

      Nelson and Keri <DancingGanesh@...> wrote:
      Hello everyone, my name is Keri, and I am looking to make some new friends. I will
      start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am 36 years old, married
      and living in Florida USA. I have many pets, and no human children (so in that
      regard I may not have alot in common to write about with pals that like to write
      mostly about their kids, so I may not be the pal for you). Some of my hobbies and
      interests are camping, hiking, writing letters and trading small things through
      the mail, flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, festivals. I collect and trade
      Sanrio stationary and stickers-some of my favorite characters are Cinnanmoroll,
      Cinnamoangels, Chococat, Sugar Bunnies, Hello Kitty. I also collect Ganesh items.
      I love to be out in nature, and I am Wiccan. Well that is a little bit about me,
      if you think that we can hit it off as friends feel free to drop me an email at
      DancingGanesh@... PLEASE PUT PEN PALS IN THE SUBJECT LINE OR I WILL DELETE IT BY ACCIDENT-THANKS. I look forward to making many new friends

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com

    • Nelson and Keri
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 20, 2007
        Hello everyone, my name is Keri, and I am looking to make some new
        friends. I will
        > start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am 36 years
        old, married
        > and living in Florida USA. I have many pets, and no human children
        (so in that
        > regard I may not have alot in common to write about with pals that
        like to write
        > mostly about their kids, so I may not be the pal for you). Some of
        my hobbies and
        > interests are camping, hiking, writing letters and trading small
        things through
        > the mail, flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, festivals. I
        collect and trade
        > Sanrio stationary and stickers-some of my favorite characters are
        Cinnanmoroll,
        > Cinnamoangels, Chococat, Sugar Bunnies, Hello Kitty. I also
        collect Ganesh items.
        > I love to be out in nature, and I am Wiccan. Well that is a little
        bit about me,
        > if you think that we can hit it off as friends feel free to drop me
        an email at
        > DancingGanesh@.... Please put PEN PALS in the subject line, so it does not get deleted as spam. I look forward to making many new friends, Keri

        PeoplePC Online
        A better way to Internet
        http://www.peoplepc.com
      • ogundina oluwatosin
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 11, 2007
          thank i would like to be your penpal thanks

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 18, 2007
              hai how are u

            • Nelson and Keri
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 3, 2007

                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 3, 2007

                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 12, 2007

                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 12, 2007

                      Message 10 of 14 , Oct 14, 2007
                        Hello everyone, my name is Keri, and I am looking to make some new
                        friends. I will
                        > start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am 36 years
                        old, married
                        > and living in Florida USA. I have many pets, and no human children
                        (so in that
                        > regard I may not have alot in common to write about with pals that
                        like to write
                        > mostly about their kids, so I may not be the pal for you). Some of
                        my hobbies and
                        > interests are camping, hiking, writing letters and trading small
                        things through
                        > the mail, flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, festivals. I
                        collect and trade
                        > Sanrio stationary and stickers-some of my favorite characters are
                        Cinnanmoroll,
                        > Cinnamoangels, Chococat, Sugar Bunnies, Hello Kitty. I also
                        collect Ganesh items.
                        > I love to be out in nature, and I am Wiccan. Well that is a little
                        bit about me,
                        > if you think that we can hit it off as friends feel free to drop me
                        an email at
                        > DancingGanesh@.... Please put PEN PALS in the subject line, so it
                        does not get deleted as spam. I WILL NOT WRITE TO ANYONE FROM GHANA. I look forward to making many new friends, Keri

                        PeoplePC Online
                        A better way to Internet
                        http://www.peoplepc.com
                      • Keri
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 20 10:53 AM

                          Message 12 of 14 , May 14, 2008
                            Hello everyone, my name is Keri, and I am looking to make some new
                            friends. I will
                            > start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I am 36 years
                            old, married
                            > and living in Florida USA. I have many pets, and no human children
                            (so in that
                            > regard I may not have alot in common to write about with pals that
                            like to write
                            > mostly about their kids, so I may not be the pal for you). Some of
                            my hobbies and
                            > interests are camping, hiking, writing letters and trading small
                            things through
                            > the mail, flea markets, garage sales, thrift stores, festivals. I
                            collect and trade
                            > Sanrio stationary and stickers-some of my favorite characters are
                            Cinnanmoroll,
                            > Cinnamoangels, Chococat, Sugar Bunnies, Hello Kitty. I also
                            collect Ganesh items.
                            > I love to be out in nature, and I am Wiccan. Well that is a little
                            bit about me,
                            > if you think that we can hit it off as friends feel free to drop me
                            an email at
                            > DancingGanesh@.... Please put PEN PALS in the subject line, so it
                            does not get deleted as spam. Also please tell me a little bit about yourself in your email. I look forward to making many new friends, Keri

                            PeoplePC Online
                            A better way to Internet
                            http://www.peoplepc.com