hi

  • ogundina oluwatosin
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 18, 2007
      hi i recieved your email which you sent.thanks for your concern.i would like to say hi to all my pals.

    • ogundina oluwatosin
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 20, 2007
        hi multionpenpals,thanks for making me a member of your group.how can i get in touch with members as friends.

      • Tracy
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 7, 2007
          are you all looking for pen pals please send me your name ands
          address and email to

          nalla_3512@...

          I will add you to my newsletter .I have 5 subscriber and tere
          growing gradually .

          In subject line put Tracy Sanders Newsletter

          if you are interested in the newsletter you will get

          5 issues printed 5 free gifts
          emailed subscription
          free printed stationary
          free drawing to win free stuff :)

          special price is 15.00 set price for usa Other countrys 25.00
          you can put your name in the newsletter for free Tracy
        • mesker yirefu
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 17, 2008
            I am Mesker (witness) from Ethiopia. I am 20, male
            I want a lady 2 right to me.and my reply will be faster than the "speed of light"

          • mmoore276
            Message 5 of 17 , May 8, 2009
              Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself .. My name is Michael and I currently have a 6 yr old boy who means the entire world for me.

              I'm just looking to make some new friends here. A little about me .. I would have to say I absolute love sports. And of course there is my job that usually sparks lots of questions. I work as a private investigator. Go ahead and ask away lol

              Looking forward to meeting some new friends.

              Thanks

              Michael
            • mmoore0215
              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 23, 2009
                Hello Everyone

                Time for another fun filled week, I hope everyone has a good week ahead of them.

                Mike
              • Michael M
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 18, 2009
                  Just dropping in to say hi and see how things are going with everyone ??
                • Mahesh Tvm
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jun 28, 2011
                    hi me engineer aged 45 from india . i like kind hearted
                    humour loving pen pals who also like travrlling reading and
                    sharing everything . if interested you can write me
                    maheshtvm1980@...

                  • ladymeg1974
                    Message 9 of 17 , Dec 16, 2011
                      my name is megan im 37 in the usa. i would like new pen pals and swaping pals. megan
                    • Lor
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 26, 2012
                        hi i,m lorena and new here looking for new pals i,m 40 from australia married 3 kids 1 grandson,,have a mini zoo like crafts and much more if you would like to be pals lorenashaw@...
                      • ladymeg1974
                        Message 11 of 17 , Mar 19, 2012
                          would any one like to swap. and what do you swap. im in the usa. megan
                        • AMEL RABIE
                          Message 12 of 17 , Mar 29, 2012
                            hi megan are you interested to swap to Algeria Algers exactly nice appartement in the center of the capital
                            i wauld to swap :) if u are interested i will share you pictures and every thing hope u doo :) emile

                            Miss Rabie Amel

                            De : ladymeg1974 <megpeg1974@...>
                            À : multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com
                            Envoyé le : Mardi 20 mars 2012 6h37
                            Objet : [Multi~nation Penpals] hi

                            would any one like to swap. and what do you swap. im in the usa. megan