Hello Everyone

  • Channing Ashbaugh
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 2, 2007
      ATTENTION EVERYONE: I AM LIVEING IN A GROUP HOME AND DO GET ANY MONEY
      TO GET ME THINGS LIKE POSTAGE STAMPS, A HAIRCUT AND THINGS FROM
      WALMART LIKE MY:
      1. TYPEING PAPER
      2. CD-R DISCS
      3. DEODORANT
      4. SHAMPOO
      5. TOOTHPASTE
      6. ERASABLE PENS
      7. PENCILS
      8. INDEX CARDS
      9. NOTEBOOKS
      10 ETC...

      I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF PEOPLE CAN HELP SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO IS LESS
      FORTUNATE TO BE ABLE TO GET THINGS LIKE :

      1. POSTAGE STAMPS
      2. A HAIRCUT
      3. THINGS FROM WALMART

      ESPECIALLY DURING SPECIAL DAYS LIKE MY BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS.

      IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT THE E-MAILS LISTED BELOW:

      CHANNING28270@...
      CHANNING28270@...
      CHANCHAN79@...

      CHANNING
    • Channing Ashbaugh
      Message 2 of 30 , Jul 7, 2007
        I HAVE A BIRTHDAY COMEING UP ON AUGUST 14. FOR MY BIRTHDAY I WOULD
        LIKE SOME

        1. LOTS OF FOREVER STAMPS
        2 GIFT CARDS TO WALMART
        3. LOTS OF BIRTHDAY CARDS

        PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME AT

        CHANNING ASHBAUGH
        1631 FORSYTHIA CIRCLE
        CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA 28208
        USA

        CHANNING
      • Channing Ashbaugh

          Message 4 of 30 , Sep 23, 2007
            Hello Everyone I am a female. Some of my hobbies include penpalling,
            making new friends. Some of my interests include pets, sports, camping
            and movies.. I am looking for E-MAIL ONLY PEN PALS that will accept
            short e-mails with questions like:

            1. Do you have any pets?
            2. Do you like music?
            3. What type of music do you like?

            If you would like to be my pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails below:

            chanchan79@...
            channing28270@...
            channing28270@...

            Channing
          • Channing Ashbaugh
            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 30, 2009
              Hello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or aspergers
              syndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include pets,
              sports, camping and movies.
              I am looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters
              with questions like for example:
              1. Do you have any pets?
              2. Do you like music?
              3. What type of music do you like
              about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with
              working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with
              things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking
              on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday,
              Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class
              every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group
              home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single
              Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to
              be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:

              CHANNING28105@...
              CHANNING28270@...
              CHANCHAN79@...

              I am wondering does anyone have a Facebook page or a Myspace page

              My Facebook name is: Channing Ashbaugh
              My Myspace page is: www.myspace.com/channing28270

              If so Please Add me.

              Channing
            • Channing Ashbaugh
              Message 6 of 30 , Feb 9, 2009
                I am a female that has autism the aspergers kind. My Parents are going
                out of town on a cruise without me from Sunday March 1, 2009- Monday
                March 30, 2009 . I am wondering if there is someone that can call me
                on the phone to check on me at

                1. 8:00am eastern Standard time
                2. 12:00pm eastern standard time
                3. 5:00pm Eastern Standard time
                4. 8:00pm Eastern Standard time

                If you can all me on the phone Please e-mail me at

                CHANNING28105@...
                CHANNING28270@...
                CHANCHAN79@...

                And ask for my phone number.

                Channing
              • Channing Ashbaugh
                Message 7 of 30 , Mar 19, 2009
                  I am a female with Autism- The Aspergers Kind I am looking for Postal Mail Pen Pals in the USA- ONLY that promises that they will not stop writieng me that accepts short letters with questions only like for example:
                  1. Do you have any pets?
                  2. Do you like music?
                  3. What type of music do you like?
                  Some of my hobbies include penpalling, makeing new friends, listening to music. My interests include pets, sports, camping and movies.

                  I am needing anyone who would like to be my postal mail pen pal to know I live in a group home and DO NOT get the money for stamps at all If you would like to be my pen pal Can you Please send a stamp with your postal mail letters so that I can send you a letter or reply in the mail If you would like to be my postal mail pen pal please write to me at the address below:

                  CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                  PO BOX 1891
                  MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA 28106

                  I am Also looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters with questions like for example:
                  1. Do you have any pets?
                  2. Do you like music?
                  3. What type of music do you like
                  about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:

                  CHANNING28105@...
                  CHANNING28270@...
                  CHANCHAN79@...

                  ATTENTION EVERYONE. I have a new mailing address my mailing address is:

                  CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                  PO BOX 1891
                  MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA 28106

                  I am wanting you to please know My address in the database is wrong. How can I get my address in the database changed

                  If you know the answers please e-mail me at

                  CHANNING28105@...
                  CHANNING28270@...
                  CHANCHAN79@...

                  I am wondering does anyone have a Facebook page or a Myspace page

                  My Facebook name is: Channing Ashbaugh
                  My Myspace page is: www.myspace.com/channing28270

                  channing
                • H GIrl
                  Message 8 of 30 , Mar 27, 2009
                    channing i didnt know u were autistic

                    ________________________________

                    CHANNING28105@ LYCOS.COM
                    CHANNING28270@ GMAIL.COM
                    CHANCHAN79@KITTYMAI L.COM

                  • hawkeye43@ymail.com
                    Message 9 of 30 , Apr 1, 2009
                      My answers to your questions:

                      1 - No
                      2 - Yes
                      3 - Country, classic country, 80s pop

                      Be strong and hang in there.

                      Leonard

                      --- In multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com, "Channing Ashbaugh" <channing28270@...> wrote:

                      > Hello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or aspergers
                      > syndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include pets,
                      > sports, camping and movies.
                      > I am looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters
                      > with questions like for example:
                      > 1. Do you have any pets?
                      > 2. Do you like music?
                      > 3. What type of music do you like
                      > about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with
                      > working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with
                      > things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking
                      > on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday,
                      > Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class
                      > every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group
                      > home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single
                      > Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to
                      > be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:
                      >
                      > CHANNING28105@...
                      > CHANNING28270@...
                      > CHANCHAN79@...
                      >

                      > I am wondering does anyone have a Facebook page or a Myspace page
                      >
                      > My Facebook name is: Channing Ashbaugh
                      > My Myspace page is: www.myspace.com/channing28270
                      >

                      > If so Please Add me.
                      >
                      > Channing

                    • Crystal Webb
                      Message 10 of 30 , Apr 1, 2009
                        Hi Channing,
                            How are you doing today? Things are well. I just wanted to drop you a few lines just to say hi and I hope you are doing well. I've had a busy week this week with working and taking care of my boys. My momma cat is having babies right now so that is pretty cool. What type of music that you like to listen too? I like country music. Well, I hope you are doing well and I hope to hear from you again soon!

                        ________________________________

                        Message 11 of 30 , Apr 28, 2009
                          --- In multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com, "Channing Ashbaugh" <channing28270@...> wrote:

                          > Hello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or aspergers
                          > syndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include pets,
                          > sports, camping and movies.
                          > I am looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters
                          > with questions like for example:
                          > 1. Do you have any pets?
                          > 2. Do you like music?
                          > 3. What type of music do you like
                          > about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with
                          > working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with
                          > things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking
                          > on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday,
                          > Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class
                          > every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group
                          > home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single
                          > Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to
                          > be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:
                          >
                          > CHANNING28105@...
                          > CHANNING28270@...
                          > CHANCHAN79@...
                          >

                          > I am wondering does anyone have a Facebook page or a Myspace page
                          >
                          > My Facebook name is: Channing Ashbaugh
                          > My Myspace page is: www.myspace.com/channing28270
                          >

                          > If so Please Add me.
                          >
                          > Channing

                          Howdy Channing. Just thought I'd say howdy.

                          Leonard
                        • Jo-anne Holliday
                          Message 12 of 30 , May 17 12:38 PM
                            Hello Everyone:

                            Just a couple questions:

                            1:  What is the advertising policy on this group?

                            2:  Does the group have owners and moderators?

                            I ask because there seems to be alot of spam on some groups.

                            Hope everyone has a great day.

                            JoAnne

                                Message 15 of 30 , May 25 1:37 PM
                                  I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers kind. I am looking Postal Mail Pals that I can write to in the Regular postal mail with a Stamp on and support friends about Morbid Obesity, GERD and Autism . I will let you know My hobbies are: penpaling, makeing new friends and listeing to music. My interests are Church Bells, pets, sports, camping and movies. I would like to have postal Mail Pen Pal friends that I can write things in letters like:
                                  1.Issues I am haveing
                                  2. Questions Like
                                  Do you have any pets?
                                  Do you like music?
                                  What Type of Music do you like?
                                  If you would like to be my postal mail pen pal friend my address is:
                                  CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                                  PO BOX 1891
                                  MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA 28106

                                  Please Be in the United States of America Only

                                  Channing
                                • Channing
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Jun 23, 2011
                                    I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers Kind and I am in NEED OF HELP every single night I am having trouble with Vomiting things I eat or drink with my GERD ( Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) . At Night the only food I have is a Salad , some salad dressing and water and sometimes at Night I Just Have a Slim Fast with water and I am Vomiting this up every single Night with my GERD (Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn). I Also want to let you know My esophagus Hurts from Vomiting all the time with my GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) Every single Night and I also Feel like I am having a Heart Attack at Night with the GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn). What Can I do I NEED HELP. If you know the answers please email me at
                                    CHANNING28270@...
                                    CHANCHAN79@...
                                    CHANNING28270@...
                                    CHANNING28105@...
                                    CHANNING28105@...
                                    CHANNING28270@...
                                    CHANNING28105@...

                                    Also I am in need of Prayers about these things below:
                                    Prayer Needs

                                    1.I am in Need of prayers because I have been having trouble with a Very Severe Case of Vomiting from my GERD (also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) Everyday during the week when I want to sleep
                                    1. I am in Need of prayers because I am not getting a good nights Sleep
                                    3.I am in Need of prayers because I am also having trouble with a Burning Sensation coming up my throat everyday also
                                    4.I am in Need of prayers because I am having a major rough time with very bad health
                                    5.I am in Need of Prayers because I feel God does not Love me because I am Having a Very Severe Case of Vomiting from my GERD (Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) Everyday during the week when I want to Sleep
                                    6.I am in need of prayers because I could use a Pen Pal Friend that Suffers from a Very Severe Case of GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) that can answer short letters with Questions like:
                                    Do you have any pets?
                                    Do you like Music?
                                    What type of music do you like?
                                    If you would like to be my pen pal please email me at the emails below

                                    If you can pray for me please pray for me at the emails below:
                                    CHANNING28270@...
                                    CHANNING28270@...
                                    CHANCHAN79@...
                                    CHANNING28105@...
                                    CHANNING28105@...
                                    CHANNING28105@...
                                    CHANNING28270@...

                                    Channing
                                  • Channing
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Aug 10, 2011
                                      I have a Birthday comeing up on August 14th I am wondering if someone can send me a Gift card to walmart and some postage stamps and a Birthday card in the mail if so please send it to me at

                                      Message 18 of 30 , Jun 19, 2012
                                        I am feeling like god does not love me Channing about some things I would like someone to share my feelings with on why I am Feeling god does not love me. I am also looking for email pen pals that can answer short letters with questions like for example:
                                        1. Do you like music?
                                        2. what Type of music do you like
                                        3. Do you have any pets?

                                        If I can share my Feelings with you on why I feel god does not love me and if you want to be a pen pal please email me at the emails below:
                                        CHANNING28270@...
                                        CHANNING28270@...
                                        CHANNING28270@...
                                        CHANNING28105@...
                                        CHANNING28105@...

                                        Channing
                                      • Channing
                                        Message 19 of 30 , Sep 3, 2012
                                          My name is Channing I am having a rough time with recovering from a Gastric bypass surgery which I had on July 24, 2012. I am Sometimes suffering from Anxiety, Dizziness, Headaches a Dry gagging Nausea that will not go away , I am feeling week. I am having a hard time with sleeping I am wondering if someone can send me a Get Well card in the Postal mail to both

                                          CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                                          250 PARK SQUARE PLACE
                                          MATTHEWS, NC 28105

                                          AND