Re: [Multi~nation Penpals] Wanna Be Pals???

  • arash gh.
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2007
      hello

      i'm man ..do you like to be pal?

      Jodi Daniels <suniseabreeze@...> wrote:
      Hey Everyone~
      My name is Jodi, and I was wondering if any of you would be interested in becoming pals? I'll tell you a bit about myself, as I mentioned before.. my name is Jodi, I am 37 and from Southern California. I have two beautiful children, Dylan is 13 and Amber is 2. They are both beautiful, happy, healthy children. I enjoy penpalling, crafts, travel, music, history, reading, scrapbooking, collecting magnets, Disney Movies, postcards, and much more. I am a very open person... so if you'd like to be pals.. let me know. I will write to any age.. as age doesn't matter.. but NO MEN.. (sorry)

      Jodi

    • anne marie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2007
        --- In multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com, Jodi Daniels
        <suniseabreeze@...> wrote:

        > Hey Everyone~
        > My name is Jodi, and I was wondering if any of you would be
        interested in becoming pals? I'll tell you a bit about myself, as I
        mentioned before.. my name is Jodi, I am 37 and from Southern
        California. I have two beautiful children, Dylan is 13 and Amber is 2.
        They are both beautiful, happy, healthy children. I enjoy penpalling,
        crafts, travel, music, history, reading, scrapbooking, collecting
        magnets, Disney Movies, postcards, and much more. I am a very open
        person... so if you'd like to be pals.. let me know. I will write to
        any age.. as age doesn't matter.. but NO MEN.. (sorry)

        > Jodi
        >

        > hello i would love to be your pen pal please email me for more info

      • ~*JODI*~
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 20, 2008
          Hey Everyone~
          I know I haven't been the best penpal in recent months.. but i'm at the point i'm ready to get into it again... now that i've moved to Missouri, and life's a lot calmer, and there's not nearly as much going on.. I would love to hear from anyone that is looking for a new pal.. or get re-aquainted with the people I use to be pals with..  so if you are interested in being pals, let me know. I'd be happy to write the first letter too. For those that don't know me.. my name is Jodi.. I am 39 and from California, however I just moved to Missouri a few weeks ago.. its been a HUGE change.. but so far it's been okay. I look forward to hearing from you.

          ~*Jodi*~
          Mom of two
          Dylan 3.29.94
          Amber 1.12.05