weekend!!!

  • Martine Voets
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2007
      [image: weekend/Weekendkoebewegend.gif]

      *What are your plans for this weekend?*
      *Tonight I wil, stay home, their're playing 3 bands at our club but I havent
      been at home 1 night last week so tonight TV on, make a big cup of tea and
      relaxt!!!!!! Tomorrow my best friend comes to me and we gonna have a movie
      marathon. At a dutch forum I won a chocolat fondue so we will try that also
      tomorrow. Sunday I dont know yet. I hope I will see my bf in the evening *
      **
      *Greetz and Take care*