penpals/swap

  • Brianna Darling
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hello! My name is Brianna. I'm 22, married and I'm looking for female penpals from other countries 18 or older. I'm into reading, geneology, writing, scrapbooking, photography, art, history and birdwatching. I also have fb's I've been wanting to pass on in exchange for recipes, basic scrapbooking supplies, bookmarkers and more fb's. If anyone's interested please e-mail me.

      Brianna.