Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
      I just wanted to wish everyone and their families a very Happy and Safe New Year and all the best for 2007.

      My New Year's Resolution is to pay off my credit card debt.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
        if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") {
        var YAHOO = {};
        }
        YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};
        YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = false;
        YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = [];
        YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
        YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
        YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
        YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
        YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "happy new year";
        YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
        YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "susysnowflake2000@...";
        YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
        YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
        YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";
        YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {

        };
        YAHOO.Shortcuts.headerID = "2a989228e36d17527222544f7e38b769";

        I just wanted to wish everyone a Very Happy and Healthy 2009.

        Today for dinner we are having a fresh ham, mashed potatoes, petite peas and creamed onions including dinner rolls with dutch apple pie and vanilla ice cream for dessert.

        Patrick is enjoying his gifts that he received for Christmas.

        My husband gave me a leather purse, leather wallet, down jacket and matching gloves.

        I also received a $25.00 gift card to the supermarket.

        Take care.

        Sue