Addy check group needs your info, + TONS OF GROUP ADS.

  • Nathalie Kabela
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21 3:16 PM
      Addy check group needs your name and address please contact me. Tons more group ads.

      PLEASE email me your info so I can add it to my database in hopes of helping you get full booklets (fbs, decos, slams, lyrics) back. (group info after form)

      Here is the form I need you to fill out and return to me.. Thanks in advance. Nathalie crazyanimal888 @ yahoo . com (remove spaces)
      PS PLEASE pass this on to everyone you know so I can help many people.

      1. Your full name:

      2. Your mailing address (don't for get country):

      3. current email (list all you have):

      4. old emails you used (list all you can remember):

      5. other names went by (maiden, nicknames, married names):

      6. old addresses that you can remember(don' t for get country):

      7. other info you think I need to know

      8. How did you here about this group?

      ***NEW GROUP***
      Feel free to pass this message about these great groups on to everyone you know.

      Do you have a full deco (decos) books or fb (friendship book) and need to get it returned? Check here for a correct address before returning it. If you have moved lately give us your current address and we will help you get your full booklets back. If you don't want to join but want your info added to the database just email me at Return-Those-Full-Decos-owner@yahoogroups.com and I will have it added, get form off of home page that has info I will need. PLEASE tell all your swapper friends about this group. I need as many addresses as I can get to help return as many booklets I can. I will not add anyone's info to database with out their permission.
      #################################

      If you have Yahoo groups you want to advertise feel free to and add your links in the links section. Browse many listings to find a group for you.

      When adding your groups to the links section please add it to the correct folder(s). If there should be another folder type please add it or ask me to.

      Looking in LINKS section is an easy way to find a group you want to join.

      NO ADULT SITES OR sites selling things.

      Membership not required...

      ************ ********* ********* ********* ****
      This is a USA group that will be swapping and Making Decos, Sticker Books, Sticker Slams, Rubber Stamp Books, Regular Sketch Books, Punch Out Books, Picture bags, diecut/punchout bags and Fribs. We will have monthly swaps of making and swapping the above items- once we get a bunch of members. If you are New to the above items...come learn with us If you are a veteran...come help us teach the newbies You must be 18 yrs or older, female, live in the USA and are ready to make and swap some QUALITY items from the list above...There will be no sloppy thrown together stuff...All must be neat. No foul language, no forwards...just Friendship and some fun swapping. You will be asked to fill out a pending membership form
      THANKS
      Di HB and Loeva (Co Owners)

      LOEVA AND I (Di) WOULD LOVE TO GET THIS GROUP MOVING...I made this group up in the spring and we would love to have some members.
      IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN the stuff we want to swap here, could you please pass on the word....THANKS
      We now have 5 members and would love a few more to get this group going-THANKS

      *************************

      Welcome to the Swap Box1
      This is a group of swapping,fun and friendship. So enjoy yourself and feel free to make friends and join in all the fun. Any fun games, fun swaps and any thoughts you have are always appriciated and welcomed here. thank you christy

      ****************************

      Hello!!
      Are you a Grocery Coupon User? Do you like to save money at the grocery store? Do you often have grocery coupons you can't use and would like to have someone else get use out of them? Do you often find you have many coupons that expire within a months time? If so, then this is the group you have been looking for. We will
      share coupons here-ONLY SHARING There will be NO SELLING OR SWAPPING...ONLY SHARING I really got tired of seeing posts that ask only for paypal and I don't have paypal so I have lost out on alot of great coupons. I will have Coupon Trains running and Mondays will be Coupon wishday. We will also have a Recipe posting day and if you happen to come by a GOOD FREEBIE please SHARE with us. We'll also have LOTS of FRIENDSHIP Shared here. Just follow the group rules as you will be required to send ONE envelope of 15 or more coupons to 3 group members each month. Wishlists will be posted in the files section-if you don't have anything off their wishlists, then a nice potluck of coupons can be sent as long as the coupon is not posted on their DO NOT send list. You must also post at least once per week to the group and you must do one of the calendar days each week. USA GALS only in the group...NO SPAM ALLOWED....Pending form to be filled out fully and returned within 48 hrs to be
      considered. THANKS and Hope to make alot of new friends DI HB****List Mom

      THIS IS MY NEW COUPON GROUP...REALLY NEED MEMBERS if you are into grocery coupons and sharing.

      **************************

      Welcome aboard the All American Coupon Train site, where you will save money, share coupons and make new friends. We share our coupons on trains which will consist of 4 passengers and the conductor. We will also have direct exchanges between members.

      Peggy Oliver, Reva Wamsley and Yolonda Ledgerwood are the owners of the group. We met on coupon trains and became friends, then decided to start our own group. We are looking forward to trading with all of our new friends.

      The All American Coupon Train site does not allow spamming, selling, sweeps or auctions of any type on this site. Anyone who posts messages of this type will immediately be banned from this group. There will be no advertising of other groups unless permission is granted by one of the owners.

      Come join us for fun, friendship and saving lots of $$$$$

      *****************************

      Do you enjoy cooking? Do you enjoy trying new recipes? Do you have a collection of some great recipes you would like to share? Or are you collecting to make yourself a great recipe collection? THIS IS THE GROUP FOR YOU!! This is a new group for New cooks, Old cooks, Experienced cooks and not so experienced cooks-ANY KIND OF COOKS!!! WORLD WIDE!!!!

      This is a FRIENDLY FAMILY orientated group. NO foul language or anything bad and NO forwards other than cooking themed. THANKS AND ENJOY!!!!! DI~~~List Mom

      ALOT of great recipes have been posted here...your missing out...some of the ones I posted at PJPG has been posted here also.

      This is for getting rid of excess of FB's, deco's, lyrix, slams, X slips and so on..There is always somebody who can take over your excess. Furtheron there are now also some groupswaps for the people who are interested and somethimes we are playing Bingo. And ofcourse there is much more going on there in the group. You have to fill in a pendingform. I can only accept when I have the full pendingform back.

      The second group is a new group..For dutch speaking people
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MIX_MIX_MIX
      This group started a week ago on september 6, 2006 and doesn't have many members now. And I hope some will come soon. As said it will be a group for dutch speaking people. It doesn't matter were you live. But we will speak only dutch. It is the plan that we are going to swap. There are so many things to swap which fits in an enveloppe, from Patterns to recipes to FB's, stamps and whatever you can think of. But we will also talk about the books which are good to read or the movies which you have to see. Also here is a small pendingform to fill in.

      Thanks for listning and maybe I will see you around..

      Hermi van Waas

      USA members only. Participation is required in either swaps or games, preferrably both. We swap everything in this group. Right now we are only doing 1 game but I am working on new ones. Roll call is held every so often in the polls. Roll call is mandatory when asked for. You will be reminded at least twice to participate. Those who don't will be removed.
      Tell em Spike sent ya from the penpal world! Lurking is allowed in this group as long as you pop in every once in a while to play. We are just starting out so we are a small group with huge dreams. This game is played like name that tune for the most part. We also have trivia questions. We play in private chat (conference) so we can avoid all the hastles of public chat rooms (booters, voice laggers, etc). You will need at least one of the group owners added to your messenger
      list to be able to play the game!

      If you request to join this group,please give the follwing information for our database: Name or username E-mail address Country Birthday (MM/DD/YYYY) Gender, You will need to complete and return that questionnaire within 14 days after requesting to join the group, here are the rules. if people want movies made they should send in the dc-s for the movies. all bad swappers will be reported and banned,thank you aaliyah love and sarah west owners,
      We all love receiving a personal gifts that is from the heart.
      Create these great gift box's for anyone Great for a holiday or birthday gift or just because. This group is for people who would like to swap box's we all have someting laying around that we don't want, I no I do. and other similar gifts. Put a smile on someone’s face! Join us so we can exchange box's please add your info into the database. If you have any questions please email: aaliyah at: yourbabymama0660@... or sarah at : wildangelloco20032002@...
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@(tell all these groups that you seen Nathalie K. post)

      htttp://www.geocities.com/kooohkies very new penpal site!! Go check it out and place your free ad. THis is even for swappers!!

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

      (tell all these groups that you seen Nathalie K. post)

      **Have you ever seen something used on someone else's deco, fb or slam that you yourself would love to use but have no access to? Then this group is for you**

      In this group we will swap all manner of supplies but mostly based on poll results and member wishlists. Can be items like confetti, gel pens, decorating pens, lace, ribbons, stationary, certain characters, dragon images, fey images, glitter, Sanrio, San-X, textured papers, glue and so much more! Rubber Stamps, Ink Pads, border stickers, Peel Offs, wrapping papers, magazine papers, colored staples, brads, vellum, doilies, threads, puffy paints, shaping scissors, etc. If you use it, we can swap it! And if we can get members from all over the
      world, we will have access to an even greater supply stock! JOIN NOW! TELL A FRIEND! THIS GROUP IS FOR YOU!

      This group will not judge your style of work but is designed to swap SuPpLiEs to broaden our styles or find that item you are hard pressed to locate!

      We will have monthly swaps. Please apply to this group and give your name and all email addresses you use in your decos, slams and fbs as this information will be run through many bad swapper lists before approval of membership can be given. I do belong to many Yahoo! groups so most members who are members in good standing of other groups will be approved quickly. Thank You!

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      THE FB GRAVEYARD

      (tell all these groups that you seen Nathalie K. post)
      Did you try and be kind by sending an FB home to its owner? Only then to get it returned to you.
      (tell all these groups that you seen Nathalie K. post)
      I am making a pen pal site. The web address is http://www.lady-yunalesca.net and it's called Lady Yunalesca's Signature and Pen Pal Site (its 2 sites in one). If you are interested in being on the pen pal site, please either email me at lady-yunalesca @ hotmail. com (take out spaces)or write to me at Laura Flad P.O. Box 11651 New Iberia, LA 70562 USA and I will mail you an application and more information. If
      you email, please include your full name and address. Since it is an internet site, I need you to fill out an application and sign it so that i can put your info on my site. Its gonna be kinda like a paper newsletter, but electronically. You will also be able to send stuff to be put on the site, like stories, jokes, recipes, ect., as long as none of them are copywrited (since this stuff will be put on a site where everyone will see it, copywrite laws are in effect on the site). Its all free, except when you want to place an ad, and you would have to pay for that. The price for an ad is 5 cents a word, and the ad will stay on the site for one month. You can pay for several months in advanced. I do accept paypal. If you are unsure of how much the ad will cost, please email or mail me the ad (please make sure it is typed or in print, I can not put it on the site if i can not read it) and I will let you know, and if you are wanting to pay through paypal, I can give you that
      info as well. Please pass this on to all your pals! I would like to see the site grow!

      Laura
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      (tell all these groups that you seen Nathalie K. post)

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

      (tell all these groups that you seen Nathalie K. post)
      Lost a pen pal? Seeking to send home a full FB, Deco, Slam,
      Friend Sheet, Lyrix, or Cram? Wondering if the address is
      still correct? Check it out here!

      **No Swapping will be conducted here**

      Anyone will be allowed to join, although anything that is posted to this list that is not related to address verification only will be placed on probation and may be unsubbed.

      If you have any kind of homers (FB's, Deco's, lyrix, FS and anything else) to send to their owners, this is the right place for you! Here you'll can check their addresses for being sure that their owners have still the same address, but most of all we want to encourage you to send back homers when you're the last to sign! You know that FB's C. can also take lots of years before to return to their owners? So here we want help them to find their way home!!! For this reason, each month the member who'll send back the major number of homers, would get a prize. Come on, join us and let these homers reach their owners!

      We swap pretty much only decos but have had some item and est. slam swaps in the past as well. We definately need new members because there's very few right now. And you don't have to be an active poster to join.

      Group_Ads. I changed the name from ISO-Groups to Group_Ads.

      Thank you Nathalie for advertsing the group for me.....
      Mona

      ************************************
      LETS GET COOKIN- (tell all these groups that you seen Nathalie K. post)
      Do you enjoy cooking? Do you enjoy trying new recipes? Do you have a collection of some great recipes you would like to share? Or are you collecting to make yourself a great recipe collection? THIS IS THE GROUP FOR YOU!! This is a new group for New cooks, Old cooks, Experienced cooks and not so experienced cooks-ANY KIND OF COOKS!!! WORLD WIDE!!!! There will be a Theme for EACH day and each member can post a recipe or two according to the theme....Or just read and enjoy! But you are to post a recipe according to the theme at least 3 times per week is required to be a member of this group. We will on occassion have a "KITCHEN" themed swap or two and maybe even a WTA or two once in awhile. This is a FRIENDLY FAMILY orientated group. NO foul language or anything bad and NO forwards other than cooking themed Di HB **List Mom***

      *************************************************************************(tell all these groups that you seen Nathalie K. post)
      Deco_i_tis for decoers WORLDWIDE we have small swaps making 2 decos per swap. We have organized swaps once time a month. We do not play games-Lurking IS NOT allowed. All type of deco styles are welcome..beginers at decoing are welcome too. We have a wide variety of themes and suggestions are always welcome. Deco_i_tis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      This group is for more penpals! Also swappers and email-pals are welcome, but please no romantic or prison ads.

      This group is intended for penpalling and swapping purposes only, so please keep the list on that topic. Chatting and discussions are widely encouraged, but please avoid topics such as politics and religion. We welcome people from all walks of life, male or female, and all ages! It would be fun if you had a filled profile here on Yahoo, but it is not necessary. You are not allowed to go on no mail or lurk, the two settings you can be on are Individual Mails or Daily Digest and you MUST make a post or a few every once in a while, after all you join a penpal list for a reason. If the groups are not penpal groups only, I would like you to advertise these groups as well:

      Clipart Mania is for clip art! Free clipart! Ask for what you are looking for and maybe someone is able to help you with your collection or specific needs. No Adult or X-rated, moderate nudity allowed, but please write N- on the subject line in the beginning.

      Also email stationary for Outlook/Incredimail!

      This group is all about German Shepherd Dogs! All GSD related discussion is welcome, and chit chat. It would be nice to get to know each member a bit better too, so tell your life stories. :-) Post your pictures too but please try to keep your photos under 500kb. Ask questions, there might be someone who can help you, or have a suggestion.

      In this group we enforce positive training methods, that is, we do not suggest or quide you in the use of the pinch- or e-collar nor recommend them in any way.

      All GSD-related file sharing is encouraged, especially clip art!

      Women only! This is a place just to be women!
      We discuss the ups and downs of moving to or living in a new country.
      We listen and help, for the good and bad times.
      We like to have fun, enjoy ourselves and be supportive to each other.
      The Buffy Chat and Swap Club: a place where you can post and discuss 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and 'Angel' to your hearts content, and/or take part in monthly Buffy/Angel themed swaps.
      Organised monthly swaps of slams, decos, lyrix, fbs, mix cds/tapes, items, all predominantly buffy/angel themed but not limited to.
      Competitions, wish lists, fan-fics, trades and sales also held.
      If you're a fan of Buffy/Angel, or perhaps Joss Whedon and his other creations, then please check us out! We'd love it if you were to join.

      * TIR-NA-N-OG SWAP GROUP
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tir_na_n_og/
      tir-na-n-og is a swapping group with a difference! not only does it have a funny gaelic name, but this swap group has been given a pagan feel, so that all swaps organised will be associated with things such as faeries, witches, ghosts, vampires, magic, the paranormal, supernatural, etc.
      Monthly organised swaps of slams, decos, lyrix, fbs, mix cds/tapes, and items on the aforementioned themes but, of course, are not limited to those only.
      Weekly wishes also available.
      If you like swaps that are a little different/out-of-the-norm, then this is definitely a group you should check out!

      * MUSICSWAPS
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/musicswaps/
      Musicswaps: Combining an enjoyment of swapping and good company with a love of beautiful music to create the original and the best music-orientated swapping group. In the World. Ever.
      Monthly organised swaps of slams, decos, fbs, lyrix, mix cds/tapes, items, all predominantly music-themed.
      So, if you have an appreciation for music, enjoy making mixes, talking about music, loving, living and breathing music, then this is easily the group for you!
      *****************************

    • Nathalie Kabela
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27 3:11 PM

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DiWeevies_Decos_N_Stuff
        *************************
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheSwapBox1
        ****************************
        http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/allamericancoupontrain

[...]

        A group in Finnish. This group is for Finnish expatriates abroad!
[...]

        The Open Path
        My goal here is to begin a small group that will send Random Acts of Kindness and to begin a series of small penpal games.
        Penpal Games consist of Trading:
        Friendship Books, Friendship Sheets, Slams, Crams, Lyrix, Post Card Swaps, Exchange slips, Deco's, Label Bags, Sticker Bags and anything else you can think of to help promote penpals and their exchange of addresses.
        Every Monday, you may list a wish for a RAK to be sent to you. Hopefully others will see this list and willing send out Gifts now and then.
        Every now and then I will open a swap, or offer to let someone else open a swap. We'll ask for list of people who want to partake in it. I will list rules and then we can have some fun!

        (Eventually one day, I will have a Tea Shoppe and this will also be part of the mailing list. I hope you will enjoy hearing about the Tea Shoppe and its growth along with meeting new friends and playing fun games!)