Hello Everyone

  • Channing Ashbaugh
    Message 1 of 30 , Sep 27, 2006
      Hello Everyone I am a female. Some of my hobbies include
      penpalling, making new friends, pets, sports, camping and movies. I
      am looking for e-mail only pen pals that will accept short letters
      with questions only like for example:

      Do you have any pets?
      Do you like music?
      What type of music do you like?

      And Ask me some questions back in return. If you would like to be my
      e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at chanchan79@...
      channinga@carolina..rr.com
      Channingashbaugh@...
      Channing28270@...

      I am needing the people who would like to be my e-mail pen pal to
      understand that I am a busy person that can only send an e-mail out
      once a month.

      channing
    • Linda
      Message 2 of 30 , Oct 1, 2006
        I just joined, my name is Linda, I am 45, I live in Florida with my
        hubby Steve, our 2 boys and our dog, Tucker
      • Channing Ashbaugh
        Message 3 of 30 , Oct 6, 2006
          I have got a serious problem with my post mail I am getting 80
          postal letters every singe week I have found out I must cut down on
          stamps to where I only write 10-20 postal letters every single week
          because of the fact I am on a fixed budget because I am moveing in
          to a group home and I live off of government money I only get $10.00
          spending money every single week and I have to use this money for
          things like Stamps, Getting pictures developed, paper, pencils
          etc... I would very much appreciate it if the people who are my pen
          pals that have e-mail to please help me out by getting in touch
          with me and letting me know if they can e-mail me my letters to help
          me with the fact I must cut sown on Stamps to where I only write 10-
          20 postal letters every single week because I have been getting 80
          postal letters every single week and I am now on a fixed budget
          because I am moveing in to a group home and I live off of government
          money and only get $10.00 spending money every single week that I
          have to use for things like stamps, getting pictures developed ,
          paper , pencils etc... by e-mailing me at the e-mails listed below:

          chanchan79@...
          channing28270@...
          channingashbaugh@...
          channinga@...
          channing28105@...
          sockscat23@...
          channing79@...

          I need to hear from these pen pals that I have e-mailed that is not
          answering me via e-mail at all

          1. Clare Lepley
          2. Jessie Clark
          3. Dana Rose
          4. Nicole Kohtz
          5. Connie Lanham
          6. Kimberly Roberson
          7. Sharon Deleon
          8. Natalie Hendricks
          9. Mary Lewis
          10. Cecilia Eggleston
          11. Sandra Shramek
          12. Janelle Samuels
          13. Chris Beard
          14. Jazmin Ospa
          15. Terrie Lynn Gelman
          16. Alfred Day
          17. Candy Monath
          18. Maryann Saechow
          19. Tricia Flodquist
          20. Debi Van Deraa
          21. Julie Purdue
          22. Tambra Kimmel
          23. Collette Pendergrass
          24. Angie Mettie
          25. Misty Clark
          26. Phyllis Estep
          27. Mandy Devine
          28. Jess from Brookline, MA
          29. Jenn From Brookline, MA
          30. Jessika from Boonville , MO
          31. Jessica Goodman
          32. Cynthia Jokinen
          33. Liz Crasten
          34. Kelly Cohoon
          35. Nancy Ligon
          36. Carol Hutson
          37. Tara Gibbons
          38. Mary Edney
          39. Betty Rose
          40. Sheri Shrader

          I do not know which Yahoo groups these people are in I just need to
          hear from these people.

          Channing
        • Channing Ashbaugh
          Message 4 of 30 , Oct 17, 2006
            I AM LOOKING FOR A KATHY YOUNG FROM DES MOINES , IA BECAUSE I AM AM
            IN NEED OF KATHY YOUNG FROM DES MOINES , IA ADDRESS - I RECEIVED A
            LETTER FROM KATHY YOUNG RECENTLY AND CANNOT READ THE ADDRESS ON THE
            ENVELOPE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS KATHY
            YOUNG FROM DES MOINES, IA THAT SOMEONE PLEASE E-MAIL ME HER ADDRESS TO
            ME AT ALL OF THE E-MAILS LISTED BELOW:

            CHANCHAN79@...
            CHANNING28270@...
            CHANNINGASHBAUGH@...
            CHANNING28105@...
            SOCKSCAT23@...
            CHANNING79@...

            CHANNING
          • Channing Ashbaugh
            Message 5 of 30 , Oct 27, 2006
              I am looking for these pen pals

              1. Julie Falkingham from Norwalk CT
              2. Dana Rose from Twin Fall, ID
              3. Kristen Aviles from East Hampton, MA
              4. Sheri Shrader from Apollo Beach, FL
              5. Sandra Shramek from Manchester, NH
              6. Glenda from Ontario, Canada
              7. Liane Layman from Silver Springs MD
              8. Collette Pendergrass from Concord, NC
              9. Connie Lanham from Vermillon, OH
              10. Candy Monath from Washington, NJ
              11. Maryann Saechow from Anhorage, AK 99508
              12. Mandy Devine from Richmond, VA
              13. Ja'Nelle Samuels from Philadelphia, PA
              14. Jazmin Ospa from Stroudsburg, PA
              15. Mary Lewis from Topeka, KS
              16. Misty Clark from Wright, WY
              17. Jess from Brookline MA
              18. Jenn From Brookline, MA
              19. Julie Perdue from Harrisburg, PA
              20. Tambra Kimmell from Celina, OH
              21. Debi Van Deraa from Winmac, IN
              22. Tricia Flodquist from Shorline, WA
              23. Cecilia Eggleston from Lowell, MI
              24. Tara Gibbons from Benbrook TX
              25. Nancy Ligon from Jarratt, VA
              26. Liz Crasten from Ozone Park, NY
              27. Kelly Cohoon- Russellville, AR
              28. Terrie Lynn Gelman- Killeen, TX
              29. Carol Hutson from Jarratt, VA
              30. Beverly Liles from Roseboro, NC
              31. Elizabeth Liles from Roseboro, NC
              32. Valerie Perez from Bronx, NY
              33.Coleen Bryan from Calgary, AB Canada
              34. Susan Cole from Thousand Oaks, CA
              35. Michelle Conner from Buena Vista, VA
              36. Laurie Moore from Brandon, MS

              because these people are not answering any of my e-mails that I send
              to them to help me get this below answered

              I have found out I MUST cut down on stamps I am receiveing 80 postal
              letters in the mail and must cut down to 10-20 pen pals postal
              letters every single week because I am moveing in to a group home on
              November 1, 2006 and I am now on a MAJOR FIXED BUDGET I get
              government Money I only get $10.00 to spend on things like paper,
              stamps, pencils, getting my pictures developed . I need to know if
              these people can be my e-mail pen pal THIS IS A MUST - If they do
              not want to e-mail me my letters can they PLEASE let me e-mail my
              letters THIS IS A MUST because I have no money for stamps .
              I do not know what groups these people are in I just need to here
              from these pen pals as soon as possible I would very much appreciate
              hearing from my pen pals at all of the e-mails that is listed below:

              chanchan79@...
              channing28270@...
              channingashbuagh@...
              channinga@...
              channing28105@...
              sockscat23@...
              channing79@...

              Channing
            • Channing Ashbaugh
              Message 6 of 30 , Nov 12, 2006
                I am looking for these pen pals

                1. Julie Falkingham from Norwalk CT
                2. Valarie Perez from Bronx, NY
                3. Kristen Aviles from East Hampton, MA
                4. Sheri Shrader from Apollo Beach, FL
                5. Sandra Shramek from Manchester, NH
                6. Glenda Williams from Ontario, Canada
                7. Liane Layman from Silver Springs MD
                8. Collette Pendergrass from Concord, NC
                9. Connie Lanham from Vermillon, OH
                10. Candy Monath from Washington, NJ
                11. Laurie Moore from Brandon, MS
                12. Mandy Devine from Richmond, VA
                13. Ja'Nelle Samuels from Philadelphia, PA
                14. Jazmin Ospa from Stroudsburg, PA
                15. Mary Lewis from Topeka, KS
                16. Misty Clark from Wright, WY
                17. Jess from Brookline MA
                18. Jenn From Brookline, MA
                19. Susan Cole from Thousand Oaks CA
                20. Tambra Kimmell from Celina, OH
                21. Beverly Liles From Roseboro, NC
                22. Elizabeth Liles from Roseboro, NC
                23. Cecilia Eggleston from Lowell, MI
                24. Tara Gibbons from Benbrook TX
                25. Coleen Bryant from Calgary AB Canada
                26. Michelle Conner from Buena Vista, VA
                27. Kelly Cohoon- Russellville, AR
                28. Terrie Lynn Gelman- Killeen, TX

                because these people are not answering any of my e-mails that I send
                to them to help me get this below answered

                I have found out I MUST cut down on stamps I am receiveing 80 postal
                letters in the mail and must cut down to 10-20 pen pals postal
                letters every single week because I am now on a MAJOR FIXED BUDGET
                AND I HAVE NO JOB and I get government Money I only get $10.00 to
                spend on things like paper, stamps, pencils, getting my pictures
                developed . I need to know if these people can be my e-mail pen pal
                THIS IS A MUST - If they do not want to e-mail me my letters can they
                PLEASE let me e-mail my letters THIS IS A MUST because I have no
                money for stamps .
                I do not know what groups these people are in I just need to here
                from these pen pals as soon as possible I would very much appreciate
                hearing from my pen pals at all of the e-mails that is listed below:
                chanchan79@...
                channing28270@...
                channingashbuagh@...
                channing28105@...
                sockscat23@...

                channing79@...

                I NEED EVERYONE TO KNOW THIS I had to move back to my old address in
                Matthews, North Carolina because my group home in Charlotte, North
                Carolina did not work out My address is now

                Channing Ashbaugh
                420 Park Square Place
                Matthews, North Carolina 28105
                USA

                I need all of the people who are pen palling with me to know this.

                I am wanting everyone to know I am not feeling good at all I was
                treated VERY MEANLY in a group home recently the group home staff
                told me that they would only take me to my church I wanted to go to
                only once a Month and they told me I had to be treated like a
                prisoner by telling me I could not be independent at all and now
                since I had to move back to Matthews, North Carolina to live with my
                parents they told my parents that they will not refund over $1200.00
                of my money that was given to them at the first of the month for my
                only liveing at the group home for 3 days before moveing back to live
                with my parents. I have a Disability called AUTISM- People with
                Disabilities in the State of North Carolina Where I live is treated
                VERY MEANLY. I do not feel right being treated VERY MEANLY.

                Channing
              • Channing Ashbaugh
                Message 7 of 30 , Mar 23, 2007
                  ATTENTION MODERATORS AND OWNERS-My name is Channing I am wanting to
                  let you know I have moved in a group home and I have found out I am
                  VERY EXTREMELY BUSY -Due to the fact I am VERY EXTREMELY BUSY I
                  hardly have any time to check my e-mails and post. Because of this my
                  e-mails are going to be filled to capacity At my group home I am
                  kept VERY busy by doing things like:
                  1.doing volunteer work at the Library every Monday from 10:00am-2:00pm
                  2. Doing volunteer work at the Library Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
                  and Friday from 10:00am-2:00pm
                  3. Doing household chores like: cleaning the bathroom, cleaning the
                  kitchen and dining room together, sweeping and mopping the kitchen
                  and dining room together, takeing out the trash and dusting and
                  vaccumming my bedroom on Saturdays
                  4. I have weekly activitys like Going to Circle of friends every
                  Thursday from 6:30pm-10:00pm 5. On Saturdays I go watch bowling
                  between 10:00am-12:30pm , I go line danceing and personal shopping
                  between 1:30pm-5:30pm and
                  6. On Sundays I have a Class from 8:45am-12:15pm
                  7. On Sundays between 12:40pm-1:20pm and between 4:40pm-5:45pm I
                  ride in the van with the staff to Wendys
                  8. I also do other activities like going to the movies, going out to
                  eat and going on a weekend trip like to the beach, to the mountains
                  and on a cruise

                  If you would like to unsub me from your group because I am a Very
                  Busy person you may unsub me I want to let you know it was nice being
                  a part of your group.

                  I also found out at my group home I will not have any money for
                  stamps because I have to pay for a lot of things like my haircuts,
                  shampoo, deodorant, sanitary napkins, lotion, bar soap, toothpaste,
                  toothbrush, Typeing paper, CD -R discs, Scotch tape, spiral
                  notebooks, loose leaf notebook paper, envelopes, erasable pens,
                  pencils, mechanical pencils, index cards, yellow stickies , bus
                  passes so I can take the bus to and from work , my medicine co-pays
                  for my perscibtion medicine and over the counter medicine like my
                  mulitivitamin, Fiber force, Calcium and Aleve. I also have to pay
                  about $1100.00 in rent at my group home .If someone can help me out
                  at around my birthdays every year on August 14 and christmas time by
                  sending me gift cards to walmart or some stamps I would appreciate
                  it.

                  ATTENTION EVERYONE I HAVE A NEW MAILING ADDRESS MY ADDRESS IS

                  CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                  1631 FORSYTHIA CIRCLE
                  CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA 28208

                  because I am VERY BUSY and have no money for stamps I am not
                  accepting anymore pen pals.

                  I would like to have some address labels that say

                  Message 8 of 30 , Jun 2 2:53 PM
                    ATTENTION EVERYONE: I AM LIVEING IN A GROUP HOME AND DO GET ANY MONEY
                    TO GET ME THINGS LIKE POSTAGE STAMPS, A HAIRCUT AND THINGS FROM
                    WALMART LIKE MY:
                    1. TYPEING PAPER
                    2. CD-R DISCS
                    3. DEODORANT
                    4. SHAMPOO
                    5. TOOTHPASTE
                    6. ERASABLE PENS
                    7. PENCILS
                    8. INDEX CARDS
                    9. NOTEBOOKS
                    10 ETC...

                    I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF PEOPLE CAN HELP SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO IS LESS
                    FORTUNATE TO BE ABLE TO GET THINGS LIKE :

                    1. POSTAGE STAMPS
                    2. A HAIRCUT
                    3. THINGS FROM WALMART

                    ESPECIALLY DURING SPECIAL DAYS LIKE MY BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS.

                    IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT THE E-MAILS LISTED BELOW:

                    CHANNING28270@...
                    CHANNING28270@...
                    CHANCHAN79@...

                    CHANNING
                  • Channing Ashbaugh
                    Message 9 of 30 , Jul 7, 2007
                      I HAVE A BIRTHDAY COMEING UP ON AUGUST 14. FOR MY BIRTHDAY I WOULD
                      LIKE SOME

                      1. LOTS OF FOREVER STAMPS
                      2 GIFT CARDS TO WALMART
                      3. LOTS OF BIRTHDAY CARDS

                      PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME AT

                        Message 11 of 30 , Sep 23, 2007
                          Hello Everyone I am a female. Some of my hobbies include penpalling,
                          making new friends. Some of my interests include pets, sports, camping
                          and movies.. I am looking for E-MAIL ONLY PEN PALS that will accept
                          short e-mails with questions like:

                          1. Do you have any pets?
                          2. Do you like music?
                          3. What type of music do you like?

                          If you would like to be my pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails below:

                          chanchan79@...
                          channing28270@...
                          channing28270@...

                          Channing
                        • Channing Ashbaugh
                          Message 12 of 30 , Jan 30, 2009
                            Hello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or aspergers
                            syndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include pets,
                            sports, camping and movies.
                            I am looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters
                            with questions like for example:
                            1. Do you have any pets?
                            2. Do you like music?
                            3. What type of music do you like
                            about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with
                            working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with
                            things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking
                            on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday,
                            Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class
                            every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group
                            home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single
                            Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to
                            be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:

                            CHANNING28105@...
                            CHANNING28270@...
                            CHANCHAN79@...

                            I am wondering does anyone have a Facebook page or a Myspace page

                            My Facebook name is: Channing Ashbaugh
                            My Myspace page is: www.myspace.com/channing28270

                            If so Please Add me.

                            Channing
                          • Channing Ashbaugh
                            Message 13 of 30 , Feb 9, 2009
                              I am a female that has autism the aspergers kind. My Parents are going
                              out of town on a cruise without me from Sunday March 1, 2009- Monday
                              March 30, 2009 . I am wondering if there is someone that can call me
                              on the phone to check on me at

                              1. 8:00am eastern Standard time
                              2. 12:00pm eastern standard time
                              3. 5:00pm Eastern Standard time
                              4. 8:00pm Eastern Standard time

                              If you can all me on the phone Please e-mail me at

                              CHANNING28105@...
                              CHANNING28270@...
                              CHANCHAN79@...

                              And ask for my phone number.

                              Channing
                            • Channing Ashbaugh
                              Message 14 of 30 , Mar 19, 2009
                                I am a female with Autism- The Aspergers Kind I am looking for Postal Mail Pen Pals in the USA- ONLY that promises that they will not stop writieng me that accepts short letters with questions only like for example:
                                1. Do you have any pets?
                                2. Do you like music?
                                3. What type of music do you like?
                                Some of my hobbies include penpalling, makeing new friends, listening to music. My interests include pets, sports, camping and movies.

                                I am needing anyone who would like to be my postal mail pen pal to know I live in a group home and DO NOT get the money for stamps at all If you would like to be my pen pal Can you Please send a stamp with your postal mail letters so that I can send you a letter or reply in the mail If you would like to be my postal mail pen pal please write to me at the address below:

                                CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                                PO BOX 1891
                                MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA 28106

                                I am Also looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters with questions like for example:
                                1. Do you have any pets?
                                2. Do you like music?
                                3. What type of music do you like
                                about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:

                                CHANNING28105@...
                                CHANNING28270@...
                                CHANCHAN79@...

                                ATTENTION EVERYONE. I have a new mailing address my mailing address is:

                                CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                                PO BOX 1891
                                MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA 28106

                                I am wanting you to please know My address in the database is wrong. How can I get my address in the database changed

                                If you know the answers please e-mail me at

                                CHANNING28105@...
                                CHANNING28270@...
                                CHANCHAN79@...

                                I am wondering does anyone have a Facebook page or a Myspace page

                                My Facebook name is: Channing Ashbaugh
                                My Myspace page is: www.myspace.com/channing28270

                                channing
                              • H GIrl
                                Message 15 of 30 , Mar 27, 2009
                                  channing i didnt know u were autistic

                                  ________________________________

                                  CHANNING28105@ LYCOS.COM
                                  CHANNING28270@ GMAIL.COM
                                  CHANCHAN79@KITTYMAI L.COM

                                • hawkeye43@ymail.com
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Apr 1, 2009
                                    My answers to your questions:

                                    1 - No
                                    2 - Yes
                                    3 - Country, classic country, 80s pop

                                    Be strong and hang in there.

                                    Leonard

                                    --- In multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com, "Channing Ashbaugh" <channing28270@...> wrote:

                                    > Hello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or aspergers
                                    > syndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include pets,
                                    > sports, camping and movies.
                                    > I am looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters
                                    > with questions like for example:
                                    > 1. Do you have any pets?
                                    > 2. Do you like music?
                                    > 3. What type of music do you like
                                    > about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with
                                    > working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with
                                    > things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking
                                    > on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday,
                                    > Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class
                                    > every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group
                                    > home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single
                                    > Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to
                                    > be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:
                                    >
                                    > CHANNING28105@...
                                    > CHANNING28270@...
                                    > CHANCHAN79@...
                                    >

                                    > I am wondering does anyone have a Facebook page or a Myspace page
                                    >
                                    > My Facebook name is: Channing Ashbaugh
                                    > My Myspace page is: www.myspace.com/channing28270
                                    >

                                    > If so Please Add me.
                                    >
                                    > Channing

                                  • Crystal Webb
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Apr 1, 2009
                                      Hi Channing,
                                          How are you doing today? Things are well. I just wanted to drop you a few lines just to say hi and I hope you are doing well. I've had a busy week this week with working and taking care of my boys. My momma cat is having babies right now so that is pretty cool. What type of music that you like to listen too? I like country music. Well, I hope you are doing well and I hope to hear from you again soon!

                                      ________________________________

                                      Message 18 of 30 , Apr 28, 2009
                                        --- In multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com, "Channing Ashbaugh" <channing28270@...> wrote:

                                        > Hello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or aspergers
                                        > syndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include pets,
                                        > sports, camping and movies.
                                        > I am looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters
                                        > with questions like for example:
                                        > 1. Do you have any pets?
                                        > 2. Do you like music?
                                        > 3. What type of music do you like
                                        > about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with
                                        > working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with
                                        > things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking
                                        > on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday,
                                        > Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class
                                        > every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group
                                        > home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single
                                        > Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to
                                        > be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:
                                        >
                                        > CHANNING28105@...
                                        > CHANNING28270@...
                                        > CHANCHAN79@...
                                        >

                                        > I am wondering does anyone have a Facebook page or a Myspace page
                                        >
                                        > My Facebook name is: Channing Ashbaugh
                                        > My Myspace page is: www.myspace.com/channing28270
                                        >

                                        > If so Please Add me.
                                        >
                                        > Channing

                                        Howdy Channing. Just thought I'd say howdy.

                                        Leonard
                                      • Jo-anne Holliday
                                        Message 19 of 30 , May 17, 2009
                                          Hello Everyone:

                                          Just a couple questions:

                                          1:  What is the advertising policy on this group?

                                          2:  Does the group have owners and moderators?

                                          I ask because there seems to be alot of spam on some groups.

                                          Hope everyone has a great day.

                                          JoAnne

                                              Message 22 of 30 , May 25, 2010
                                                I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers kind. I am looking Postal Mail Pals that I can write to in the Regular postal mail with a Stamp on and support friends about Morbid Obesity, GERD and Autism . I will let you know My hobbies are: penpaling, makeing new friends and listeing to music. My interests are Church Bells, pets, sports, camping and movies. I would like to have postal Mail Pen Pal friends that I can write things in letters like:
                                                1.Issues I am haveing
                                                2. Questions Like
                                                Do you have any pets?
                                                Do you like music?
                                                What Type of Music do you like?
                                                If you would like to be my postal mail pen pal friend my address is:
                                                CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                                                PO BOX 1891
                                                MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA 28106

                                                Please Be in the United States of America Only

                                                Channing
                                              • Channing
                                                Message 23 of 30 , Jun 23 4:30 PM
                                                  I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers Kind and I am in NEED OF HELP every single night I am having trouble with Vomiting things I eat or drink with my GERD ( Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) . At Night the only food I have is a Salad , some salad dressing and water and sometimes at Night I Just Have a Slim Fast with water and I am Vomiting this up every single Night with my GERD (Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn). I Also want to let you know My esophagus Hurts from Vomiting all the time with my GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) Every single Night and I also Feel like I am having a Heart Attack at Night with the GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn). What Can I do I NEED HELP. If you know the answers please email me at
                                                  CHANNING28270@...
                                                  CHANCHAN79@...
                                                  CHANNING28270@...
                                                  CHANNING28105@...
                                                  CHANNING28105@...
                                                  CHANNING28270@...
                                                  CHANNING28105@...

                                                  Also I am in need of Prayers about these things below:
                                                  Prayer Needs

                                                  1.I am in Need of prayers because I have been having trouble with a Very Severe Case of Vomiting from my GERD (also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) Everyday during the week when I want to sleep
                                                  1. I am in Need of prayers because I am not getting a good nights Sleep
                                                  3.I am in Need of prayers because I am also having trouble with a Burning Sensation coming up my throat everyday also
                                                  4.I am in Need of prayers because I am having a major rough time with very bad health
                                                  5.I am in Need of Prayers because I feel God does not Love me because I am Having a Very Severe Case of Vomiting from my GERD (Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) Everyday during the week when I want to Sleep
                                                  6.I am in need of prayers because I could use a Pen Pal Friend that Suffers from a Very Severe Case of GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) that can answer short letters with Questions like:
                                                  Do you have any pets?
                                                  Do you like Music?
                                                  What type of music do you like?
                                                  If you would like to be my pen pal please email me at the emails below

                                                  If you can pray for me please pray for me at the emails below:
                                                  CHANNING28270@...
                                                  CHANNING28270@...
                                                  CHANCHAN79@...
                                                  CHANNING28105@...
                                                  CHANNING28105@...
                                                  CHANNING28105@...
                                                  CHANNING28270@...

                                                  Channing
                                                • Channing
                                                  Message 24 of 30 , Aug 10, 2011
                                                    I have a Birthday comeing up on August 14th I am wondering if someone can send me a Gift card to walmart and some postage stamps and a Birthday card in the mail if so please send it to me at

                                                    Message 25 of 30 , Jun 19 11:54 AM
                                                      I am feeling like god does not love me Channing about some things I would like someone to share my feelings with on why I am Feeling god does not love me. I am also looking for email pen pals that can answer short letters with questions like for example:
                                                      1. Do you like music?
                                                      2. what Type of music do you like
                                                      3. Do you have any pets?

                                                      If I can share my Feelings with you on why I feel god does not love me and if you want to be a pen pal please email me at the emails below:
                                                      CHANNING28270@...
                                                      CHANNING28270@...
                                                      CHANNING28270@...
                                                      CHANNING28105@...
                                                      CHANNING28105@...

                                                      Channing
                                                    • Channing
                                                      Message 26 of 30 , Sep 3, 2012
                                                        My name is Channing I am having a rough time with recovering from a Gastric bypass surgery which I had on July 24, 2012. I am Sometimes suffering from Anxiety, Dizziness, Headaches a Dry gagging Nausea that will not go away , I am feeling week. I am having a hard time with sleeping I am wondering if someone can send me a Get Well card in the Postal mail to both

                                                        CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                                                        250 PARK SQUARE PLACE
                                                        MATTHEWS, NC 28105

                                                        AND