I hate the Humidity

  • JoAnne Holliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2006
      I hate the Humidity it always makes me feel sick. This afternoon the humidty here is going to reach 100 degress so they say on the weather station. So I plan on escaping to my air conditioned bedroom and answering some letters, and do some reading

      JoAnne Holliday
      20-240 Southwood Drive
      Cambridge Ontario Canada N1S 3S6

      All new Yahoo! Mail