These are only my thoughts

  • JoAnne Holliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2006
      There are too many people opening groups then when they have a problem they close them, without notifying any of their group members. That is just plain wrong in my point of view.

      If you open a group and all of a sudden do not want to run it ask a member if they are interested in taking it over.

      I for one am tired of going to post to groups and sending emails to the group only to find out it no longer exists.

      JoAnne

      Email me for information on my groups
      joanne_holliday@...
      www.victoryjunction.org
      www.salvationarmy.ca
      Do not judge me until you walk a mile in my shoes