Re: [Multi~nation Penpals] looking for penpals Stephanie

  • Stephiebear12354@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2006
      Hi,
      My name is Stephanie i would love to be your penpal i love to write long
      letters chat and more also listen to music and make fbs decos and more I have a
      bunch right now that i could send to you if you wanted some here is my snail
      mail Stephanie Meade pobox 3044 traversecity,mi.49685 I hope that we can be good
      penpals and friends and hope to keep in touch as much as we can.

      Stephanie