looking for penpals

  • bouncy_tigger24
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2006
      Hi, Angel, 28. I live in Michigan USA. i'm married and have 1 kido.
      I'm looking for new pen pals anywhere in the country. That is inside
      and outside the US. I would prefer females over 20+ please. I dont not
      answer men, sorry guys. I'm open-minded and honest person and I would
      like my pen pals to be that way as well. If your interested, please
      let me know. I am happy to send the first letter.

      email is bouncy_tigger@... or if you reply to this email
      please put my name in the subject line (i get so many emails I dont
      want to look over anyone and miss out).

      thanks and talk to you soon,
      angel R of michigan