Hello Everyone

  • Channing Ashbaugh
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 21, 2006
      ABOUT ME PLEASE READ AND
      ACKNOWLEDGE WITH
      QUESTIONS I HAVE

      Hello Everyone

      I am wanting you let you know My name is Channing and that I have
      a disability called Autism. I am not married. I do not have any
      brothers or sisters. I do not have any kids and I do not have any
      friends.I am always looking for pen pals that will keep my mail box
      full. I do not do a lot of activities. I mainly take a nap, play
      computer games and work on my e-mail. Sometimes I go to the Library,
      go to the movies and go shopping. My letters are going to be short
      with repeatative questions at times. IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD WHEN
      SOMEONE DOES NOT LIKE MY LETTERS BECAUSE I WRITE SHORT LETTERS ONLY
      WITH QUESTIONS AND SOMETIMES REPEATATIVE QUESTIONS.IT HURTS MY
      FEELINGS WHEN SOMEONE DOES NOT WANT TO PEN PAL WITH ME BECAUSE I
      WRITE SHORT LETTERS ONLY WITH QUESTIONS AND SOMETIMES REPEATATIVE
      QUESTIONS. I do not have a lot of things to say in my letters. It
      helps me know what to write if someone CAN PLEASE ANSWER MY
      QUESTIONS I WRITE IN MY LETTERS AND ASK ME QUESTIONS BACK . I enjoy
      receiving and reading letters and answering any questions you have
      for me that you want to write in my letters. I would like people who
      would like to my pen pal to understand and accept this.
      Thank you for reading this letter.

      Questions I
      Have

      1. I have been looking for postal mail pen pals that will keep
      my postal mail box full I do want the people who would like to be my
      pen pal to understand I write short letters. What can I do to have
      some pen pals that will keep my postal mail box full?
      2. I have excess friendship books and friendship sheets I would
      like to get moveing what can I do to get the friendship books and
      friendship sheets moveing?

      I am looking for these people:

      1. Amanda Barnes
      2. Amanda Diccio
      3. Tiffany Palmer
      4. Connie Bair
      5. William Spencer Smith
      6. Robert Emert
      7. Lois Wlliams
      8. Linda Whipple
      9. Janet Ambrose
      10. My Jean Helsten Beal
      11. Rhonda Spraybery
      12. Joy South
      13. Rebecca Langsdorf
      14. Kari Norris
      15. Jay Panter
      16. Linda Weatherly
      17. Debbie Purvis
      18. Julie McAfee
      19. Leah Goodwin
      20 . Cara Talley
      21. Debbie Kay Merritt
      22. Sara Dyer
      23. Amy Herder
      24. Allison Lawson
      12. Melissa Sitter

      Because Everytime I e-mail and send a letter to these people these
      people do not respond and people change their postal address and I
      get a return letter and I do not know where my pen pal is. These
      people say that they wanted to be my pen pal. I do not like it when
      I do not get a response to know what is going on in why I am not
      hearing from someone . I am also needing an e-mail address from each
      of these people please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:

      channing28270@...
      channinga@...
      channingashbaugh@...
      channing28106@...
      channingashbaugh@...
      channing28105@...
      channing28270@...
    • Channing Ashbaugh
      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 18, 2006
        I AM FEELING SAD I AM LOOKING FOR PEN PALS THAT WILL UNDERSTAND AND
        ACCEPT I WRITE SHORT LETTERS WITH QUESTIONS ONLY .- I AM FEELING SAD
        BECAUSE PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE AUTISM WHERE I AM NOT
        GOOD WITH CONVERSATIONS AT ALL - I HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH
        SOCIAL SKILLS -A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH AUTISM LIKE ME CANNOT HOLD A
        CONVERSATION AT ALL AND ASK REPEATATIVE QUESTIONS I WOULD
        APPREACIATE IT IF PEOPLE CAN READ THIS BELOW ABOUT ME . IT MEANS A
        LOT TO ME TO HAVE SOME PEN PALS THAT KEEP MY POSTAL MAIL BOX FULL IT
        MAKES ME HAPPY WHEN I RECEIVE A LETTER THAT KEEPS MY MAIL BOX FULL:
        ABOUT ME PLEASE READ AND
        ACKNOWLEDGE WITH
        QUESTIONS I HAVE

        Hello Everyone

        I am wanting you let you know My name is Channing and that I have
        a disability called Autism. I am not married. I do not have any
        brothers or sisters. I do not have any kids and I do not have any
        friends.I am always looking for pen pals that will keep my mail box
        full. I do not do a lot of activities. I mainly take a nap, play
        computer games and work on my e-mail. Sometimes I go to the Library,
        go to the movies and go shopping. My letters are going to be short
        with repeatative questions at times. IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD WHEN
        SOMEONE DOES NOT LIKE MY LETTERS BECAUSE I WRITE SHORT LETTERS ONLY
        WITH QUESTIONS AND SOMETIMES REPEATATIVE QUESTIONS AND IT HURTS MY
        FEELINGS WHEN SOMEONE DOES NOT WANT TO PEN PAL WITH ME BECAUSE I
        WRITE SHORT LETTERS ONLY WITH QUESTIONS AND SOMETIMES REPEATATIVE
        QUESTIONS. I do not have a lot of things to say in my letters. It
        helps me know what to write if someone CAN PLEASE ANSWER MY
        QUESTIONS I WRITE IN MY LETTERS AND ASK ME QUESTIONS BACK .I NEED
        PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND WITH MY AUTISM I AM NOT GOOD WITH CONVERSATIONS
        AT ALL - I HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH SOCIAL SKILLS. BUT I DO
        enjoy receiving and reading letters and answering any questions you
        have for me that you want to write in my letters. I would like
        people who would like to my pen pal to understand and accept this
        and keep my mail box full IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME
        Thank you for reading this letter.

        Questions I
        Have

        1. I have been looking for postal mail pen pals that will keep
        my postal mail box full I do want the people who would like to be my
        pen pal to understand I write short letters. What can I do to have
        some pen pals that will keep my postal mail box full?
        2. I have excess friendship books and friendship sheets I would
        like to get moveing what can I do to get the friendship books and
        friendship sheets moveing?
        3.Is there anyone that can PLEASE BY MY PEN PEN PAL THAT WILL ACCEPT
        THE FACT I WRITE SHORT LETTERS WITH QUESTIONS ONLY AND SOMETIMES
        REPEATATIVE QUESTIONS.

        channing28270@...
        channinga@...
        channingashbaugh@...
        channing28106@...
        channingashbaugh@...
        channing28105@...
        channing28270@...
      • Channing Ashbaugh
        Message 3 of 30 , Sep 24, 2006
          I HAVE FOUND OUT I HAVE TO cut back on stamps due to the fact I am
          moveing and my Budgets are now going to be less I am needing who I am
          penpalling with to let me know if they can be my e-mail pen pal
          instead of postal mail penpalling- IF YOU CANNOT DO THIS THIS IS OK
          WITH ME I WILL STILL BE YOUR PEN PAL I CAN ONLY WRITE ABOUT ONCE A
          MONTH BECAUSE I AM BUSY PERSON.If you are one of my pen pals please e-
          mail me at the e-mails listed below:

          chanchan79@...
          channing28270@...
          channingashbaugh@...
          channing28105@...
          sockscat23@...
          channing79@...

          Channing
        • Channing Ashbaugh
          Message 4 of 30 , Sep 25, 2006
            I HAVE FOUND OUT I HAVE TO CUT BACK ON STAMPS IN A MAJOR WAY due to
            the fact I am moveing and MY BUDGETS are now going to be less. I
            HAVE BEEN GETTING OVER 80 LETTERS EVERY SINGLE WEEK AND MUST CUT DOWN
            TO WHERE I ONLY WRITE 10-20 LETTERS EACH WEEK I am needing who I am
            pen palling with to PLEASE if they can be my E-MAIL PEN PAL instead
            of postal mail pen palling- IF YOU CANNOT DO THIS -THIS IS OK WITH ME
            I WILL STILL BE YOUR PEN PAL I CAN ONLY WRITE ABOUT ONCE A MONTH
            BECAUSE I AM BUSY PERSON.If you are one of my pen pals please e-mail

            Message 5 of 30 , Sep 27, 2006
              Hello Everyone I am a female. Some of my hobbies include
              penpalling, making new friends, pets, sports, camping and movies. I
              am looking for e-mail only pen pals that will accept short letters
              with questions only like for example:

              Do you have any pets?
              Do you like music?
              What type of music do you like?

              And Ask me some questions back in return. If you would like to be my
              e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at chanchan79@...
              channinga@carolina..rr.com
              Channingashbaugh@...
              Channing28270@...

              I am needing the people who would like to be my e-mail pen pal to
              understand that I am a busy person that can only send an e-mail out
              once a month.

              channing
            • Linda
              Message 6 of 30 , Oct 1, 2006
                I just joined, my name is Linda, I am 45, I live in Florida with my
                hubby Steve, our 2 boys and our dog, Tucker
              • Channing Ashbaugh
                Message 7 of 30 , Oct 6, 2006
                  I have got a serious problem with my post mail I am getting 80
                  postal letters every singe week I have found out I must cut down on
                  stamps to where I only write 10-20 postal letters every single week
                  because of the fact I am on a fixed budget because I am moveing in
                  to a group home and I live off of government money I only get $10.00
                  spending money every single week and I have to use this money for
                  things like Stamps, Getting pictures developed, paper, pencils
                  etc... I would very much appreciate it if the people who are my pen
                  pals that have e-mail to please help me out by getting in touch
                  with me and letting me know if they can e-mail me my letters to help
                  me with the fact I must cut sown on Stamps to where I only write 10-
                  20 postal letters every single week because I have been getting 80
                  postal letters every single week and I am now on a fixed budget
                  because I am moveing in to a group home and I live off of government
                  money and only get $10.00 spending money every single week that I
                  have to use for things like stamps, getting pictures developed ,
                  paper , pencils etc... by e-mailing me at the e-mails listed below:

                  chanchan79@...
                  channing28270@...
                  channingashbaugh@...
                  channinga@...
                  channing28105@...
                  sockscat23@...
                  channing79@...

                  I need to hear from these pen pals that I have e-mailed that is not
                  answering me via e-mail at all

                  1. Clare Lepley
                  2. Jessie Clark
                  3. Dana Rose
                  4. Nicole Kohtz
                  5. Connie Lanham
                  6. Kimberly Roberson
                  7. Sharon Deleon
                  8. Natalie Hendricks
                  9. Mary Lewis
                  10. Cecilia Eggleston
                  11. Sandra Shramek
                  12. Janelle Samuels
                  13. Chris Beard
                  14. Jazmin Ospa
                  15. Terrie Lynn Gelman
                  16. Alfred Day
                  17. Candy Monath
                  18. Maryann Saechow
                  19. Tricia Flodquist
                  20. Debi Van Deraa
                  21. Julie Purdue
                  22. Tambra Kimmel
                  23. Collette Pendergrass
                  24. Angie Mettie
                  25. Misty Clark
                  26. Phyllis Estep
                  27. Mandy Devine
                  28. Jess from Brookline, MA
                  29. Jenn From Brookline, MA
                  30. Jessika from Boonville , MO
                  31. Jessica Goodman
                  32. Cynthia Jokinen
                  33. Liz Crasten
                  34. Kelly Cohoon
                  35. Nancy Ligon
                  36. Carol Hutson
                  37. Tara Gibbons
                  38. Mary Edney
                  39. Betty Rose
                  40. Sheri Shrader

                  I do not know which Yahoo groups these people are in I just need to
                  hear from these people.

                  Channing
                • Channing Ashbaugh
                  Message 8 of 30 , Oct 17, 2006
                    I AM LOOKING FOR A KATHY YOUNG FROM DES MOINES , IA BECAUSE I AM AM
                    IN NEED OF KATHY YOUNG FROM DES MOINES , IA ADDRESS - I RECEIVED A
                    LETTER FROM KATHY YOUNG RECENTLY AND CANNOT READ THE ADDRESS ON THE
                    ENVELOPE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS KATHY
                    YOUNG FROM DES MOINES, IA THAT SOMEONE PLEASE E-MAIL ME HER ADDRESS TO
                    ME AT ALL OF THE E-MAILS LISTED BELOW:

                    CHANCHAN79@...
                    CHANNING28270@...
                    CHANNINGASHBAUGH@...
                    CHANNING28105@...
                    SOCKSCAT23@...
                    CHANNING79@...

                    CHANNING
                  • Channing Ashbaugh
                    Message 9 of 30 , Oct 27, 2006
                      I am looking for these pen pals

                      1. Julie Falkingham from Norwalk CT
                      2. Dana Rose from Twin Fall, ID
                      3. Kristen Aviles from East Hampton, MA
                      4. Sheri Shrader from Apollo Beach, FL
                      5. Sandra Shramek from Manchester, NH
                      6. Glenda from Ontario, Canada
                      7. Liane Layman from Silver Springs MD
                      8. Collette Pendergrass from Concord, NC
                      9. Connie Lanham from Vermillon, OH
                      10. Candy Monath from Washington, NJ
                      11. Maryann Saechow from Anhorage, AK 99508
                      12. Mandy Devine from Richmond, VA
                      13. Ja'Nelle Samuels from Philadelphia, PA
                      14. Jazmin Ospa from Stroudsburg, PA
                      15. Mary Lewis from Topeka, KS
                      16. Misty Clark from Wright, WY
                      17. Jess from Brookline MA
                      18. Jenn From Brookline, MA
                      19. Julie Perdue from Harrisburg, PA
                      20. Tambra Kimmell from Celina, OH
                      21. Debi Van Deraa from Winmac, IN
                      22. Tricia Flodquist from Shorline, WA
                      23. Cecilia Eggleston from Lowell, MI
                      24. Tara Gibbons from Benbrook TX
                      25. Nancy Ligon from Jarratt, VA
                      26. Liz Crasten from Ozone Park, NY
                      27. Kelly Cohoon- Russellville, AR
                      28. Terrie Lynn Gelman- Killeen, TX
                      29. Carol Hutson from Jarratt, VA
                      30. Beverly Liles from Roseboro, NC
                      31. Elizabeth Liles from Roseboro, NC
                      32. Valerie Perez from Bronx, NY
                      33.Coleen Bryan from Calgary, AB Canada
                      34. Susan Cole from Thousand Oaks, CA
                      35. Michelle Conner from Buena Vista, VA
                      36. Laurie Moore from Brandon, MS

                      because these people are not answering any of my e-mails that I send
                      to them to help me get this below answered

                      I have found out I MUST cut down on stamps I am receiveing 80 postal
                      letters in the mail and must cut down to 10-20 pen pals postal
                      letters every single week because I am moveing in to a group home on
                      November 1, 2006 and I am now on a MAJOR FIXED BUDGET I get
                      government Money I only get $10.00 to spend on things like paper,
                      stamps, pencils, getting my pictures developed . I need to know if
                      these people can be my e-mail pen pal THIS IS A MUST - If they do
                      not want to e-mail me my letters can they PLEASE let me e-mail my
                      letters THIS IS A MUST because I have no money for stamps .
                      I do not know what groups these people are in I just need to here
                      from these pen pals as soon as possible I would very much appreciate
                      hearing from my pen pals at all of the e-mails that is listed below:

                      chanchan79@...
                      channing28270@...
                      channingashbuagh@...
                      channinga@...
                      channing28105@...
                      sockscat23@...
                      channing79@...

                      Channing
                    • Channing Ashbaugh
                      Message 10 of 30 , Nov 12, 2006
                        I am looking for these pen pals

                        1. Julie Falkingham from Norwalk CT
                        2. Valarie Perez from Bronx, NY
                        3. Kristen Aviles from East Hampton, MA
                        4. Sheri Shrader from Apollo Beach, FL
                        5. Sandra Shramek from Manchester, NH
                        6. Glenda Williams from Ontario, Canada
                        7. Liane Layman from Silver Springs MD
                        8. Collette Pendergrass from Concord, NC
                        9. Connie Lanham from Vermillon, OH
                        10. Candy Monath from Washington, NJ
                        11. Laurie Moore from Brandon, MS
                        12. Mandy Devine from Richmond, VA
                        13. Ja'Nelle Samuels from Philadelphia, PA
                        14. Jazmin Ospa from Stroudsburg, PA
                        15. Mary Lewis from Topeka, KS
                        16. Misty Clark from Wright, WY
                        17. Jess from Brookline MA
                        18. Jenn From Brookline, MA
                        19. Susan Cole from Thousand Oaks CA
                        20. Tambra Kimmell from Celina, OH
                        21. Beverly Liles From Roseboro, NC
                        22. Elizabeth Liles from Roseboro, NC
                        23. Cecilia Eggleston from Lowell, MI
                        24. Tara Gibbons from Benbrook TX
                        25. Coleen Bryant from Calgary AB Canada
                        26. Michelle Conner from Buena Vista, VA
                        27. Kelly Cohoon- Russellville, AR
                        28. Terrie Lynn Gelman- Killeen, TX

                        because these people are not answering any of my e-mails that I send
                        to them to help me get this below answered

                        I have found out I MUST cut down on stamps I am receiveing 80 postal
                        letters in the mail and must cut down to 10-20 pen pals postal
                        letters every single week because I am now on a MAJOR FIXED BUDGET
                        AND I HAVE NO JOB and I get government Money I only get $10.00 to
                        spend on things like paper, stamps, pencils, getting my pictures
                        developed . I need to know if these people can be my e-mail pen pal
                        THIS IS A MUST - If they do not want to e-mail me my letters can they
                        PLEASE let me e-mail my letters THIS IS A MUST because I have no
                        money for stamps .
                        I do not know what groups these people are in I just need to here
                        from these pen pals as soon as possible I would very much appreciate
                        hearing from my pen pals at all of the e-mails that is listed below:
                        chanchan79@...
                        channing28270@...
                        channingashbuagh@...
                        channing28105@...
                        sockscat23@...

                        channing79@...

                        I NEED EVERYONE TO KNOW THIS I had to move back to my old address in
                        Matthews, North Carolina because my group home in Charlotte, North
                        Carolina did not work out My address is now

                        Channing Ashbaugh
                        420 Park Square Place
                        Matthews, North Carolina 28105
                        USA

                        I need all of the people who are pen palling with me to know this.

                        I am wanting everyone to know I am not feeling good at all I was
                        treated VERY MEANLY in a group home recently the group home staff
                        told me that they would only take me to my church I wanted to go to
                        only once a Month and they told me I had to be treated like a
                        prisoner by telling me I could not be independent at all and now
                        since I had to move back to Matthews, North Carolina to live with my
                        parents they told my parents that they will not refund over $1200.00
                        of my money that was given to them at the first of the month for my
                        only liveing at the group home for 3 days before moveing back to live
                        with my parents. I have a Disability called AUTISM- People with
                        Disabilities in the State of North Carolina Where I live is treated
                        VERY MEANLY. I do not feel right being treated VERY MEANLY.

                        Channing
                      • Channing Ashbaugh
                        Message 11 of 30 , Mar 23, 2007
                          ATTENTION MODERATORS AND OWNERS-My name is Channing I am wanting to
                          let you know I have moved in a group home and I have found out I am
                          VERY EXTREMELY BUSY -Due to the fact I am VERY EXTREMELY BUSY I
                          hardly have any time to check my e-mails and post. Because of this my
                          e-mails are going to be filled to capacity At my group home I am
                          kept VERY busy by doing things like:
                          1.doing volunteer work at the Library every Monday from 10:00am-2:00pm
                          2. Doing volunteer work at the Library Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
                          and Friday from 10:00am-2:00pm
                          3. Doing household chores like: cleaning the bathroom, cleaning the
                          kitchen and dining room together, sweeping and mopping the kitchen
                          and dining room together, takeing out the trash and dusting and
                          vaccumming my bedroom on Saturdays
                          4. I have weekly activitys like Going to Circle of friends every
                          Thursday from 6:30pm-10:00pm 5. On Saturdays I go watch bowling
                          between 10:00am-12:30pm , I go line danceing and personal shopping
                          between 1:30pm-5:30pm and
                          6. On Sundays I have a Class from 8:45am-12:15pm
                          7. On Sundays between 12:40pm-1:20pm and between 4:40pm-5:45pm I
                          ride in the van with the staff to Wendys
                          8. I also do other activities like going to the movies, going out to
                          eat and going on a weekend trip like to the beach, to the mountains
                          and on a cruise

                          If you would like to unsub me from your group because I am a Very
                          Busy person you may unsub me I want to let you know it was nice being
                          a part of your group.

                          I also found out at my group home I will not have any money for
                          stamps because I have to pay for a lot of things like my haircuts,
                          shampoo, deodorant, sanitary napkins, lotion, bar soap, toothpaste,
                          toothbrush, Typeing paper, CD -R discs, Scotch tape, spiral
                          notebooks, loose leaf notebook paper, envelopes, erasable pens,
                          pencils, mechanical pencils, index cards, yellow stickies , bus
                          passes so I can take the bus to and from work , my medicine co-pays
                          for my perscibtion medicine and over the counter medicine like my
                          mulitivitamin, Fiber force, Calcium and Aleve. I also have to pay
                          about $1100.00 in rent at my group home .If someone can help me out
                          at around my birthdays every year on August 14 and christmas time by
                          sending me gift cards to walmart or some stamps I would appreciate
                          it.

                          ATTENTION EVERYONE I HAVE A NEW MAILING ADDRESS MY ADDRESS IS

                          CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                          1631 FORSYTHIA CIRCLE
                          CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA 28208

                          because I am VERY BUSY and have no money for stamps I am not
                          accepting anymore pen pals.

                          I would like to have some address labels that say

                          Message 12 of 30 , Jun 2 2:53 PM
                            ATTENTION EVERYONE: I AM LIVEING IN A GROUP HOME AND DO GET ANY MONEY
                            TO GET ME THINGS LIKE POSTAGE STAMPS, A HAIRCUT AND THINGS FROM
                            WALMART LIKE MY:
                            1. TYPEING PAPER
                            2. CD-R DISCS
                            3. DEODORANT
                            4. SHAMPOO
                            5. TOOTHPASTE
                            6. ERASABLE PENS
                            7. PENCILS
                            8. INDEX CARDS
                            9. NOTEBOOKS
                            10 ETC...

                            I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF PEOPLE CAN HELP SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO IS LESS
                            FORTUNATE TO BE ABLE TO GET THINGS LIKE :

                            1. POSTAGE STAMPS
                            2. A HAIRCUT
                            3. THINGS FROM WALMART

                            ESPECIALLY DURING SPECIAL DAYS LIKE MY BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS.

                            IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT THE E-MAILS LISTED BELOW:

                            CHANNING28270@...
                            CHANNING28270@...
                            CHANCHAN79@...

                            CHANNING
                          • Channing Ashbaugh
                            Message 13 of 30 , Jul 7, 2007
                              I HAVE A BIRTHDAY COMEING UP ON AUGUST 14. FOR MY BIRTHDAY I WOULD
                              LIKE SOME

                              1. LOTS OF FOREVER STAMPS
                              2 GIFT CARDS TO WALMART
                              3. LOTS OF BIRTHDAY CARDS

                              PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME AT

                                Message 15 of 30 , Sep 23, 2007
                                  Hello Everyone I am a female. Some of my hobbies include penpalling,
                                  making new friends. Some of my interests include pets, sports, camping
                                  and movies.. I am looking for E-MAIL ONLY PEN PALS that will accept
                                  short e-mails with questions like:

                                  1. Do you have any pets?
                                  2. Do you like music?
                                  3. What type of music do you like?

                                  If you would like to be my pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails below:

                                  chanchan79@...
                                  channing28270@...
                                  channing28270@...

                                  Channing
                                • Channing Ashbaugh
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Jan 30, 2009
                                    Hello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or aspergers
                                    syndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include pets,
                                    sports, camping and movies.
                                    I am looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters
                                    with questions like for example:
                                    1. Do you have any pets?
                                    2. Do you like music?
                                    3. What type of music do you like
                                    about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with
                                    working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with
                                    things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking
                                    on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday,
                                    Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class
                                    every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group
                                    home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single
                                    Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to
                                    be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:

                                    CHANNING28105@...
                                    CHANNING28270@...
                                    CHANCHAN79@...

                                    I am wondering does anyone have a Facebook page or a Myspace page

                                    My Facebook name is: Channing Ashbaugh
                                    My Myspace page is: www.myspace.com/channing28270

                                    If so Please Add me.

                                    Channing
                                  • Channing Ashbaugh
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Feb 9, 2009
                                      I am a female that has autism the aspergers kind. My Parents are going
                                      out of town on a cruise without me from Sunday March 1, 2009- Monday
                                      March 30, 2009 . I am wondering if there is someone that can call me
                                      on the phone to check on me at

                                      1. 8:00am eastern Standard time
                                      2. 12:00pm eastern standard time
                                      3. 5:00pm Eastern Standard time
                                      4. 8:00pm Eastern Standard time

                                      If you can all me on the phone Please e-mail me at

                                      CHANNING28105@...
                                      CHANNING28270@...
                                      CHANCHAN79@...

                                      And ask for my phone number.

                                      Channing
                                    • Channing Ashbaugh
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Mar 19, 2009
                                        I am a female with Autism- The Aspergers Kind I am looking for Postal Mail Pen Pals in the USA- ONLY that promises that they will not stop writieng me that accepts short letters with questions only like for example:
                                        1. Do you have any pets?
                                        2. Do you like music?
                                        3. What type of music do you like?
                                        Some of my hobbies include penpalling, makeing new friends, listening to music. My interests include pets, sports, camping and movies.

                                        I am needing anyone who would like to be my postal mail pen pal to know I live in a group home and DO NOT get the money for stamps at all If you would like to be my pen pal Can you Please send a stamp with your postal mail letters so that I can send you a letter or reply in the mail If you would like to be my postal mail pen pal please write to me at the address below:

                                        CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                                        PO BOX 1891
                                        MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA 28106

                                        I am Also looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters with questions like for example:
                                        1. Do you have any pets?
                                        2. Do you like music?
                                        3. What type of music do you like
                                        about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:

                                        CHANNING28105@...
                                        CHANNING28270@...
                                        CHANCHAN79@...

                                        ATTENTION EVERYONE. I have a new mailing address my mailing address is:

                                        CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                                        PO BOX 1891
                                        MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA 28106

                                        I am wanting you to please know My address in the database is wrong. How can I get my address in the database changed

                                        If you know the answers please e-mail me at

                                        CHANNING28105@...
                                        CHANNING28270@...
                                        CHANCHAN79@...

                                        I am wondering does anyone have a Facebook page or a Myspace page

                                        My Facebook name is: Channing Ashbaugh
                                        My Myspace page is: www.myspace.com/channing28270

                                        channing
                                      • H GIrl
                                        Message 19 of 30 , Mar 27, 2009
                                          channing i didnt know u were autistic

                                          ________________________________

                                          CHANNING28105@ LYCOS.COM
                                          CHANNING28270@ GMAIL.COM
                                          CHANCHAN79@KITTYMAI L.COM

                                        • hawkeye43@ymail.com
                                          Message 20 of 30 , Apr 1, 2009
                                            My answers to your questions:

                                            1 - No
                                            2 - Yes
                                            3 - Country, classic country, 80s pop

                                            Be strong and hang in there.

                                            Leonard

                                            --- In multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com, "Channing Ashbaugh" <channing28270@...> wrote:

                                            > Hello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or aspergers
                                            > syndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include pets,
                                            > sports, camping and movies.
                                            > I am looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters
                                            > with questions like for example:
                                            > 1. Do you have any pets?
                                            > 2. Do you like music?
                                            > 3. What type of music do you like
                                            > about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with
                                            > working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with
                                            > things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking
                                            > on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday,
                                            > Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class
                                            > every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group
                                            > home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single
                                            > Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to
                                            > be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:
                                            >
                                            > CHANNING28105@...
                                            > CHANNING28270@...
                                            > CHANCHAN79@...
                                            >

                                            > I am wondering does anyone have a Facebook page or a Myspace page
                                            >
                                            > My Facebook name is: Channing Ashbaugh
                                            > My Myspace page is: www.myspace.com/channing28270
                                            >

                                            > If so Please Add me.
                                            >
                                            > Channing

                                          • Crystal Webb
                                            Message 21 of 30 , Apr 1, 2009
                                              Hi Channing,
                                                  How are you doing today? Things are well. I just wanted to drop you a few lines just to say hi and I hope you are doing well. I've had a busy week this week with working and taking care of my boys. My momma cat is having babies right now so that is pretty cool. What type of music that you like to listen too? I like country music. Well, I hope you are doing well and I hope to hear from you again soon!

                                              ________________________________

                                              Message 22 of 30 , Apr 28, 2009
                                                --- In multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com, "Channing Ashbaugh" <channing28270@...> wrote:

                                                > Hello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or aspergers
                                                > syndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include pets,
                                                > sports, camping and movies.
                                                > I am looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters
                                                > with questions like for example:
                                                > 1. Do you have any pets?
                                                > 2. Do you like music?
                                                > 3. What type of music do you like
                                                > about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with
                                                > working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with
                                                > things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking
                                                > on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday,
                                                > Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class
                                                > every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group
                                                > home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single
                                                > Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to
                                                > be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:
                                                >
                                                > CHANNING28105@...
                                                > CHANNING28270@...
                                                > CHANCHAN79@...
                                                >

                                                > I am wondering does anyone have a Facebook page or a Myspace page
                                                >
                                                > My Facebook name is: Channing Ashbaugh
                                                > My Myspace page is: www.myspace.com/channing28270
                                                >

                                                > If so Please Add me.
                                                >
                                                > Channing

                                                Howdy Channing. Just thought I'd say howdy.

                                                Leonard
                                              • Jo-anne Holliday
                                                Message 23 of 30 , May 17, 2009
                                                  Hello Everyone:

                                                  Just a couple questions:

                                                  1:  What is the advertising policy on this group?

                                                  2:  Does the group have owners and moderators?

                                                  I ask because there seems to be alot of spam on some groups.

                                                  Hope everyone has a great day.

                                                  JoAnne

                                                      Message 26 of 30 , May 25, 2010
                                                        I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers kind. I am looking Postal Mail Pals that I can write to in the Regular postal mail with a Stamp on and support friends about Morbid Obesity, GERD and Autism . I will let you know My hobbies are: penpaling, makeing new friends and listeing to music. My interests are Church Bells, pets, sports, camping and movies. I would like to have postal Mail Pen Pal friends that I can write things in letters like:
                                                        1.Issues I am haveing
                                                        2. Questions Like
                                                        Do you have any pets?
                                                        Do you like music?
                                                        What Type of Music do you like?
                                                        If you would like to be my postal mail pen pal friend my address is:
                                                        CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                                                        PO BOX 1891
                                                        MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA 28106

                                                        Please Be in the United States of America Only

                                                        Channing
                                                      • Channing
                                                        Message 27 of 30 , Jun 23 4:30 PM
                                                          I am a Female with Autism the Aspergers Kind and I am in NEED OF HELP every single night I am having trouble with Vomiting things I eat or drink with my GERD ( Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) . At Night the only food I have is a Salad , some salad dressing and water and sometimes at Night I Just Have a Slim Fast with water and I am Vomiting this up every single Night with my GERD (Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn). I Also want to let you know My esophagus Hurts from Vomiting all the time with my GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) Every single Night and I also Feel like I am having a Heart Attack at Night with the GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn). What Can I do I NEED HELP. If you know the answers please email me at
                                                          CHANNING28270@...
                                                          CHANCHAN79@...
                                                          CHANNING28270@...
                                                          CHANNING28105@...
                                                          CHANNING28105@...
                                                          CHANNING28270@...
                                                          CHANNING28105@...

                                                          Also I am in need of Prayers about these things below:
                                                          Prayer Needs

                                                          1.I am in Need of prayers because I have been having trouble with a Very Severe Case of Vomiting from my GERD (also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) Everyday during the week when I want to sleep
                                                          1. I am in Need of prayers because I am not getting a good nights Sleep
                                                          3.I am in Need of prayers because I am also having trouble with a Burning Sensation coming up my throat everyday also
                                                          4.I am in Need of prayers because I am having a major rough time with very bad health
                                                          5.I am in Need of Prayers because I feel God does not Love me because I am Having a Very Severe Case of Vomiting from my GERD (Also Known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) Everyday during the week when I want to Sleep
                                                          6.I am in need of prayers because I could use a Pen Pal Friend that Suffers from a Very Severe Case of GERD (Also known as ACID Reflux or Heartburn) that can answer short letters with Questions like:
                                                          Do you have any pets?
                                                          Do you like Music?
                                                          What type of music do you like?
                                                          If you would like to be my pen pal please email me at the emails below

                                                          If you can pray for me please pray for me at the emails below:
                                                          CHANNING28270@...
                                                          CHANNING28270@...
                                                          CHANCHAN79@...
                                                          CHANNING28105@...
                                                          CHANNING28105@...
                                                          CHANNING28105@...
                                                          CHANNING28270@...

                                                          Channing
                                                        • Channing
                                                          Message 28 of 30 , Aug 10, 2011
                                                            I have a Birthday comeing up on August 14th I am wondering if someone can send me a Gift card to walmart and some postage stamps and a Birthday card in the mail if so please send it to me at

                                                            Message 29 of 30 , Jun 19 11:54 AM
                                                              I am feeling like god does not love me Channing about some things I would like someone to share my feelings with on why I am Feeling god does not love me. I am also looking for email pen pals that can answer short letters with questions like for example:
                                                              1. Do you like music?
                                                              2. what Type of music do you like
                                                              3. Do you have any pets?

                                                              If I can share my Feelings with you on why I feel god does not love me and if you want to be a pen pal please email me at the emails below:
                                                              CHANNING28270@...
                                                              CHANNING28270@...
                                                              CHANNING28270@...
                                                              CHANNING28105@...
                                                              CHANNING28105@...

                                                              Channing
                                                            • Channing
                                                              Message 30 of 30 , Sep 3, 2012
                                                                My name is Channing I am having a rough time with recovering from a Gastric bypass surgery which I had on July 24, 2012. I am Sometimes suffering from Anxiety, Dizziness, Headaches a Dry gagging Nausea that will not go away , I am feeling week. I am having a hard time with sleeping I am wondering if someone can send me a Get Well card in the Postal mail to both

                                                                CHANNING ASHBAUGH
                                                                250 PARK SQUARE PLACE
                                                                MATTHEWS, NC 28105

                                                                AND