happy holidays

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2005
      hi all

      since we are going to have a houseguest staying this weekend in the guestroom and that is where we keep our computer, I am not going to be sending any e-mails to the groups.

      Here is my wish for everyone to have a very safe and happy holiday.

      hope to meet in the mailbox soon.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2006
        hi all

        I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of my friends a very happy and safe Holiday.

        Our son Patrick is on medication to help him focus at school. Even though he just started taking it on Tuesday, his teacher seems to think it is helping him.