still friends

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      hi all

      I hope that you are well.

      I am sorry for not posting sooner.

      I have been going back and forth with Patrick to the doctor to find out what is causing him to forget his homework.

      We are also working very closely with his teacher to be sure that we get it corrected.

      The docotr will be conducting some memory tests at his next visit in two weeks so please say some prayer.s

      take care.