my week

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2005
      hi all

      I am fine. Patrick just got over a headache and now my husband has one.

      I am having chills and trying to stay warm.

      not too busy at work.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2008
        Hi all

        Today I planted 16 pansies in purple with white. Next weekend, I will plant some petunas.

        I will be picking up the 15 freschas bulbs that I bought from Patrick's school on Tuesday. I hope to put them in the garden out in the back.

        Boy, the flowers are coming up great!! I have purple tulips and my daffodils are blooming.

        I also have hyacinths and out in my back yard, we have the lilac trees starting their flowers.

        I also have virginia bluebells that are blooming and the rose trees have lots of leaves. Hopefully, they will produce a lot of buds. They are purple roses!!

        I also have a pink rose tree and several miniature roses.

        I have lots of daylilies and some are reblooming daylilies. I also have butterfly bushes, bleeding hearts, balloon flowers and scabasia and carnations.

        Everything at work is going well. I took my son Patrick to work on Thursday. They gave the children (there were a total of 21) a backback, water bottle, measuring ruler, pens, post it notes and flashlight. He also received a t-shirt with the Travelers name on it. Of course all of the items have the logo on them (the red umbrella!).

        They all had a good time. They were given breakfast and lunch and snacks.

        They even got to put together a computer. They enjoyed that part the best

        Take care