DO YOU COLLECT ASIAN STUFF?

  • yves49462002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2005
      Hi there!
      I'm Malaysian. I collect used phonecards of the following themes:
      - animal
      - marine animal
      - flower
      - orchids
      - lotus
      - birds
      - fish
      - reptile
      - frogs
      - snake
      - dinosaur
      - tortoise
      - butterfly
      - insects
      - shell
      - coral
      - mushroom
      - gemstone
      - coca-cola /epsi
      - disney
      - planes ( civil & military )
      - train
      - ship
      - sportcars
      - vehicle
      - maps
      - credit cards
      - currency
      - stamps

      Please send me 20 used phonecards of my favourite themes and I'll
      send you :

      - stuff on hello kitty / snoopy/pucca / garfield / mashimaro /
      mickey / winnie
      the pooh / pokemon / doraemon / keroppi
      - dolls of winnie the pooh & hello kitty
      - cartoon optical stickers sheets
      - hello kitty album / socks / keyrings / comb / bracelets /
      watches / toothpick
      holders / accessory box / plastic tissue box / fan
      - asian stamps / postcards / freecards / coins / banknotes /
      recipes / tourist
      brochures / teabags
      - Chinese & Japanese teabags
      - Japanese & Korean stationery
      - 3D notepads / memo pads
      - cartoon bags / wallets / pencils
      - pocket calendars
      - playing cards
      - cellular phone ornaments
      - hotel & airlines stationery
      - oriental artwork postcards
      - marlboro classics cards
      - asian music CDs
      - asian handicrafts / souvenirs
      - keyrings
      - jewelry
      - beads
      - jades
      - bracelets
      - earrings
      - rings

      Let me know your preferences please.
      I prefer swapping in big quantity in order to save postage.
      Reliable & honest swappers are very welcome.
      I swap FB & Deco FB too.