Please address me...

  • Michelle Thamsen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2005
      when you're talking to me in the group could you call
      me by my modeling nick name of Michelina? but if
      you're sending me something in the mail, address it to
      michelle? i noticed there are lots of michelles in the
      pen palling groups! thank you sooo much girls!! write
      soon! and by the way, if you're a knitter come email
      me!! i would like to make some swaps, i can make
      jewlery and beautiful candles!! let me know!!

      Michelle
      1242 State Ave.
      Stei, PMB#273
      Marysville, Wa 98270