A 20 YEAR OLD FRENCH GIRL WANTS TRUE SNAIL MAIL FRIENDS:)

  • ELOLAGARDE@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22 10:59 PM
      Hello!
      My name is Elodie,im 20 and im from Paris.
      Im looking for true snail mail friends FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD BUT
      ESPECIALLY FROM EUROPE who like both writing and getting LONG AND CHATTY letters about
      everything(ideas,thoughts,feelings,problems,joys,ups and
      downs,love,life,family,friends,experiences,memories..)not only hobbies and fave things.
      I like open minded people and those who aren't afraid of talking about
      themselves so if you are after the same feel free to email me IN
      PRIVATE:ELOLAGARDE@... and tell me a little bit about yourself:your name,age,country and
      what you look for in a penpal and then i'll give you my home address:)
      FEMALES ONLY PLEASE!
      Im sorry but i don't swap anything.
      NO short introductory snail mail letter

    • ELOLAGARDE@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2005
        Hello everyone!
        My name is Elodie,im 20 and im from Paris( France).
        Im looking for true snail mail friends from all over the world but
        especially from Europe who like both writing and getting long and chatty letters about
        everything(ideas,thoughts,feelings,problems,joys,ups and
        downs,love,life,family,friends,experiences,memories.;)not only hobbies and fave things as i do
        want to know the person iam writing to:)
        Im looking for open minded people and those who aren't afraid of talking
        about themselves but you shouldn't talk about yourself only as i do want a two
        sided friendship only!
        So if you think you are after the same,do feel free to contact me IN PRIVATE:
        _ELOLAGARDE@..._ (mailto:ELOLAGARDE@...) , and tell me a little bit
        about yourself: your name,age,country and what you look for in a penpal and
        then i'll email you my home address:)
        Females only and around my age please!(20-25)