About FBS

  • Diane Wolfgang
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2005
      Hello My name is Diane I have something to tell you all I Love to make Friendship books and I like to make it for some one and I send it penpals I talk too and they will they will pass it long I just want to know if anyone like to make a book for anyone and made by me and I will pass along till its full and send ome to you if anyone like a nice FB book from me to pass along and send back to you please email me or reply OK I just made 4 with Precious moment baby on the front I made I need 4 different people who like a book to fill up please let me know Diane

      Diane Marie