Hello

  • Diane Wolfgang
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hello everyone !!! Diane Here How are you all Boy it snowed alot here in PA . I made Ham Potpie Old Pennsylvania style with home made square dough and drop it in the broth with potatoes and carrots and onions and celery nice and hot when it is cold out I been cleaning up the mess in kitchen I made My son help me roll the dough out in a pasta machine for new member s just joined My name is Diane I live in Pennsylvania USA I love to cook and bake I love to draw horses and other animals I love to do crafts with paint and wood I like to walk and plant flowers in a small garden I like to hike and enjoy the senery I love the mountains here I am married I sahm to my 4 year old son he will be 5 in July I been married 6 years I like to shop at auctions and farm markets and fleamarkets and garage sales and yard sales I like to play with my son I am 42 year old wow we are in the March already time flys by fast I have a Jack Russell Terrier she is 8 years old her name is Snowy and I have
      goldfishes I just cleaned up my sons tous I think its like a toy store in his play room I need to buy more storage container with wheels and get rid of all the boxes he has with toys in it He likes those cast cars like hotwheels and Matchboxes Me I like to collect Breyers Horses figurines and carousels and unicorns and pegasus and angel bears and stuffedbears toys I like to shop at Dollar tree or Family Dollar or Dollar Genreal stores I like to fine nice things too see I like walmart too and sams club too My son like walmart because he like McDonalds LOL I want happy Meal he says LOL Will I hope we can be friends I do like to be penpals I do email and snailmail too Hope you all kept warm and safe Take care

      Diane Marie

    • Diane Wolfgang
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 3, 2005
        Hello Everyone !!! How are you all today ? Here in PA see lots of snow but cold I am at home checking my email and watching a movie on Lifetime Network I trying to keep up cleaning my home I be out tonight with my husband doing errands and going to walmart I sure like to make friends with anyone My son likes to help me so much He only 4 years old My son will be 5 years old in July 11 Hes my only child he is so spoiled He was 5 weeks early when he was born he weigh 10 pounds and 1 ounce I am so happy to have a sweet son He is so excited to go to kindergarten this fall Soon I need to take a shower I was busy giving my son a bath and checking my mail Please email me for my snail address I love to swap stickers and stationery and postcards and recipes I make my own stationery and FBs for the ones who wants a fb started with a nice book I make with lots of different graphics I dont buy ready made stationery much any more I save money for ink for my printer to make stationery I dont see
        much nice ones I like in stores will I bought 2 writing tablet in a dollar store for 1 dollar each 60 sheets ones one has a hummingbird and anotherone has a lady and a horse on it Please email at dmw115@... Please thank you I hope your day is a good day

        Diane Marie

      • JoAnne Holliday
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 3, 2006
          Hello Everyone

          JoAnne Holliday

          Email me for information on my groups
          joanne_holliday@...
          www.victoryjunction.org
          www.salvationarmy.ca
          Do not judge me until you walk a mile in my shoes

        • davybgirl
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 21, 2006
            MY NAME IS MARCY RHOE I AM 34 I LIVE IN TOPEKA KANSAS MY E-MAIL
            ADDY IS davyb2@... I AM LOOKING FOR A FEMALE PENPAL MY
            HOBBIES ARE COLLECTING STICKERS AND POSTCARDS FROM AROUNG THE STATE AND
            I THINK IT IS NEAT TO GET A POSTCARD OR EVEN A LETTER FROM OUT OF THE
            USA MARCY RHOE davyb2@...
          • coleen
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 24, 2006
              Just stopping in to say Hi and to wish you all a very

              Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season!!!
              Coleen

            • Lucky
              Message 6 of 17 , Dec 30, 2007
                Hello Everyone,

                I am Lucky, Female, Living in the USA. I am new
                to the group and hoping to make many lasting
                friendships. Nice to meet you all. Feel free to
                write. I will reply to everyone. Have a great day!

              • mesker yirefu
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 14, 2008
                  oh how lucky u r I am mesker (witness) from the promissed land of Ethiopia.
                  I am lucky also because I am in Ethiopia So write to me I will Reply fast............

                  Lucky <dreamsdesireslove@...> wrote:
                  Hello Everyone,

                  I am Lucky, Female, Living in the USA. I am new
                  to the group and hoping to make many lasting
                  friendships. Nice to meet you all. Feel free to
                  write. I will reply to everyone. Have a great day!

                • ogundina oluwatosin

                    Message 9 of 17 , Apr 1, 2009
                      Hi, I'm Paul, 48, from England and I'm looking for emailpals from anywhere. I'm single and not looking for romance just for friends. If you are interested then please get in touch.
                    • Jo-anne Holliday
                      Message 10 of 17 , May 3, 2009
                        Hello Everyone

                        This is going to be short I am looking for snailmail penpals otherwise known as postal penpals.

                        I am 55 and a widow am improving myself in many ways.

                        My husband died of Esophageal cancer on October 27, 2007.

                        I had a stroke on May 1, 2007.  Due to the stroke I have limited use of my right side and cannot get out much therefore I wuld like penpals from all over the world.

                        I have no children,

                        Interests are many some are snailmail pen pals, bible study, reading, post cards, collecting tags that taggers make, collecting recipes, nascar, I like to receive fb's, and much more.

                        I am looking for penpal groups to join, recipe groupd to join ,graphic groups to join, christian groups to join please send me a invite to the group if you have one I can join.

                        I am on facebook under spirit.butterflygirl@...

                        I hope to hear from you soon

                        JoAnne Holliday
                        33 Charlotte Street Suite 311
                        Saint John
                        New Brunswick
                        E2L 5A4

                      • Jo-anne Holliday
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jun 13, 2009
                          Just dropping in to say I hope everyone is having a good day.

                          What are you doing today?

                          What is you weather like today?  Ours is cloudy looks like more rain is on its way.

                          I am about to depart for Nascar World, Yes I really do enjoy nascar.

                          Join my groups

                          JoAnne

                        • Jo-anne Holliday

                            Message 13 of 17 , Oct 26, 2011
                              Hello all will not be around much tomorrow it is 4 years tomorrow since my husband died taking myself out to dinner and doing some shopping so I do not have time to think.

                              JoAnne