Hello Everyone !!!!

  • Diane Wolfgang
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2005
      Hello How are you all I am sorry I havent been posting to you all lately we was shopping both days on the weekend we bought a new dinette set oak and went to shopping at the Wal*Mart and went out to eat and went to Kmart Sunday and Dollar Genral and I was so tired and cleaned my house today they deliver the dinette set today It look really nice in out kitchen I like to have a penpal that like to swap stickers stationery and recipes and postcard I like to start collecting postcard around the state I like to cook and bake I have a 4 year old son He too love to help me cook too He say please let me help you mommy I say sure I will give you my snail mail address in my email dmw115@... I love to make my own stationery But I dont have matching envelope It snowed last night and starting to melt again too weird weather we are having HUH ? I use to live in Ohio moved here in PA in 1998 when I got married to my husband we met on the net hes from PA I love to draw and paint I hope to
      make friends and make new snail mail friend too or email friend I have incredimail I have my own group for incredimail cute stats its call
      http://www.dianemariescuteincredimailstats.yahoogroups.com and I have a group I came up for tubes and graphics and more
      http://www.dianemariecutegraphictubeandmore.yahoogroups.com if you like to join I like to make email stationery alot and its fun to share too I have Paint Shop Pro 8.10 version and I just love it and Print shop too Will take care have a good week OK ? Diane

      Diane Marie