Hello

  • Diane Wolfgang
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 16, 2005
      Hi everyone Nice to meet you all My name is Diane I moved here 6 years ago I and my husband met on the net in 1997 I was from Ohio Now I live in the mountains I like to do some gardening and painting and drawing I like to walk and hike I clean my house today But I forgot to run my dishwasher OOPs My son help me clean too He say Mommy I like to help you may I have a kissy he says This morning he woke up came in the office and he gave me a hug and a kissy and he said good morning mommy He is such a sweetie But He could be a pain when he comes to being rough to the dog I have a jack russell she too is a hyper one too LOL and I take care of my goldfishes too I have 2 black moors and Its hard to name them both is identical its is so hard LOL He named them blackie and midnight and rest of the goldfishes he name too Stanley and Dennis and spotty my Jack russell name is snowy she is 8 years old will be 9 in May getting old I watch tv My favorite is charmed ones , smallville , swap wives
      , home edition makeover , foodtv , Animal Planet , TLC , Lifetime movies too My husband like WWE me its ok if you like to look at big man show there big mushle and there tight shorts LOL all my husband like is womans big (*)(*) thats man for you LOL shame on me sorry will woman on WWE those are all fake LOL I sure dont know what to fix for supper what are you all having ? Will I might make potato cakes and sausage and veggies Just got that in my mind

      Diane Marie

    • Diane Wolfgang
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 26, 2005
        Hello Everyone !! How are you all ? Here in Pennsylvania USA Lots of troopers came home here in PA Lots of family are happy to have there loveones home. Weather here we had scatter snow flurries and 37 degrees We went shopping today and went to chinese for lunch tomorrow I am making stuffed chicken and Mashed potatoes and gravie and some veggies and its almost time for bed soon but not yet I sure having trouble putting my son to bed He has to learn to go to bed early when he start Kindergarten this fall of 2005 any suggestion on how to teach a child to go to be early he crys all the time to stay up later and later ?? more snow next week YUCKIE !!!!! 15 degrees tonight BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR cold all I need now wonder I been sneezing and watery eyes LOL My son gor a real nice toy today when we went shopping a firetruck with all the rescue stuff He had a ball to night play since we got home today . Will I hope you all have a nice SUnday or Monday where you all are

        Diane Marie

      • Diane Wolfgang
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 1, 2005
          Hello everyone !!! Diane Here How are you all Boy it snowed alot here in PA . I made Ham Potpie Old Pennsylvania style with home made square dough and drop it in the broth with potatoes and carrots and onions and celery nice and hot when it is cold out I been cleaning up the mess in kitchen I made My son help me roll the dough out in a pasta machine for new member s just joined My name is Diane I live in Pennsylvania USA I love to cook and bake I love to draw horses and other animals I love to do crafts with paint and wood I like to walk and plant flowers in a small garden I like to hike and enjoy the senery I love the mountains here I am married I sahm to my 4 year old son he will be 5 in July I been married 6 years I like to shop at auctions and farm markets and fleamarkets and garage sales and yard sales I like to play with my son I am 42 year old wow we are in the March already time flys by fast I have a Jack Russell Terrier she is 8 years old her name is Snowy and I have
          goldfishes I just cleaned up my sons tous I think its like a toy store in his play room I need to buy more storage container with wheels and get rid of all the boxes he has with toys in it He likes those cast cars like hotwheels and Matchboxes Me I like to collect Breyers Horses figurines and carousels and unicorns and pegasus and angel bears and stuffedbears toys I like to shop at Dollar tree or Family Dollar or Dollar Genreal stores I like to fine nice things too see I like walmart too and sams club too My son like walmart because he like McDonalds LOL I want happy Meal he says LOL Will I hope we can be friends I do like to be penpals I do email and snailmail too Hope you all kept warm and safe Take care

          Diane Marie

        • Diane Wolfgang
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 3, 2005
            Hello Everyone !!! How are you all today ? Here in PA see lots of snow but cold I am at home checking my email and watching a movie on Lifetime Network I trying to keep up cleaning my home I be out tonight with my husband doing errands and going to walmart I sure like to make friends with anyone My son likes to help me so much He only 4 years old My son will be 5 years old in July 11 Hes my only child he is so spoiled He was 5 weeks early when he was born he weigh 10 pounds and 1 ounce I am so happy to have a sweet son He is so excited to go to kindergarten this fall Soon I need to take a shower I was busy giving my son a bath and checking my mail Please email me for my snail address I love to swap stickers and stationery and postcards and recipes I make my own stationery and FBs for the ones who wants a fb started with a nice book I make with lots of different graphics I dont buy ready made stationery much any more I save money for ink for my printer to make stationery I dont see
            much nice ones I like in stores will I bought 2 writing tablet in a dollar store for 1 dollar each 60 sheets ones one has a hummingbird and anotherone has a lady and a horse on it Please email at dmw115@... Please thank you I hope your day is a good day

            Diane Marie

          • JoAnne Holliday
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 3, 2006
              Hello Everyone

              JoAnne Holliday

              Email me for information on my groups
              joanne_holliday@...
              www.victoryjunction.org
              www.salvationarmy.ca
              Do not judge me until you walk a mile in my shoes

            • davybgirl
              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 21 3:53 PM
                MY NAME IS MARCY RHOE I AM 34 I LIVE IN TOPEKA KANSAS MY E-MAIL
                ADDY IS davyb2@... I AM LOOKING FOR A FEMALE PENPAL MY
                HOBBIES ARE COLLECTING STICKERS AND POSTCARDS FROM AROUNG THE STATE AND
                I THINK IT IS NEAT TO GET A POSTCARD OR EVEN A LETTER FROM OUT OF THE
                USA MARCY RHOE davyb2@...
              • coleen
                Message 7 of 17 , Dec 24, 2006
                  Just stopping in to say Hi and to wish you all a very

                  Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season!!!
                  Coleen

                • Lucky
                  Message 8 of 17 , Dec 30, 2007
                    Hello Everyone,

                    I am Lucky, Female, Living in the USA. I am new
                    to the group and hoping to make many lasting
                    friendships. Nice to meet you all. Feel free to
                    write. I will reply to everyone. Have a great day!

                  • mesker yirefu
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 14, 2008
                      oh how lucky u r I am mesker (witness) from the promissed land of Ethiopia.
                      I am lucky also because I am in Ethiopia So write to me I will Reply fast............

                      Lucky <dreamsdesireslove@...> wrote:
                      Hello Everyone,

                      I am Lucky, Female, Living in the USA. I am new
                      to the group and hoping to make many lasting
                      friendships. Nice to meet you all. Feel free to
                      write. I will reply to everyone. Have a great day!

                    • ogundina oluwatosin

                        Message 11 of 17 , Apr 1, 2009
                          Hi, I'm Paul, 48, from England and I'm looking for emailpals from anywhere. I'm single and not looking for romance just for friends. If you are interested then please get in touch.
                        • Jo-anne Holliday
                          Message 12 of 17 , May 3, 2009
                            Hello Everyone

                            This is going to be short I am looking for snailmail penpals otherwise known as postal penpals.

                            I am 55 and a widow am improving myself in many ways.

                            My husband died of Esophageal cancer on October 27, 2007.

                            I had a stroke on May 1, 2007.  Due to the stroke I have limited use of my right side and cannot get out much therefore I wuld like penpals from all over the world.

                            I have no children,

                            Interests are many some are snailmail pen pals, bible study, reading, post cards, collecting tags that taggers make, collecting recipes, nascar, I like to receive fb's, and much more.

                            I am looking for penpal groups to join, recipe groupd to join ,graphic groups to join, christian groups to join please send me a invite to the group if you have one I can join.

                            I am on facebook under spirit.butterflygirl@...

                            I hope to hear from you soon

                            JoAnne Holliday
                            33 Charlotte Street Suite 311
                            Saint John
                            New Brunswick
                            E2L 5A4

                          • Jo-anne Holliday
                            Message 13 of 17 , Jun 13, 2009
                              Just dropping in to say I hope everyone is having a good day.

                              What are you doing today?

                              What is you weather like today?  Ours is cloudy looks like more rain is on its way.

                              I am about to depart for Nascar World, Yes I really do enjoy nascar.

                              Join my groups

                              JoAnne

                            • Jo-anne Holliday

                                Message 15 of 17 , Oct 26, 2011
                                  Hello all will not be around much tomorrow it is 4 years tomorrow since my husband died taking myself out to dinner and doing some shopping so I do not have time to think.

                                  JoAnne