1993up to date news

    Jul 1, 2012
      hi all

      sorry for late reply.

      I have been busy with overtime lately.  The overtime has ended so I should be able to post more often.

      got
      some bad news on Saturday.  My sister's husband who is only 54 years
      old suffered a slight stroke.  He was hospitalized with high blood
      pressure, diabetes and some other problems with his heart and kidneys.
      Hopefully he will pull through and be on the road to better health.

      My
      vegetable garden is coming along well.  I have lots of little
      tomatoes.  The cabbage is growing as well as the squash and my onions
      are getting larger.

      today for dinner we had steak on the grill and baked potatoes.

      Hope everyone is doing well